Author Topic: Visa for a chinese wife to come back in France after wedding in France  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
Here is the process I got, for Liyan to come back in France.
The visa is that one in fact :
long stay application form :

(You are the spouse of a European Union citizen. You wish to go to France to visit them and will stay longer than 90 days. You must provide your marriage certificate.
According to your situation, you should apply directly at the Embassy of France without appointment from Monday to Friday 08:30 to 12:00.

Download and print the Long stay application form)
https://cn.tlscontact.com/cn2fr/upload/long_stay_application_form_cn_2fr.fr.pdf

Lyian and me fulfilled the papers in France, and I also called the French Consulate in Gz, to know what else papers were asked, to get that visa.

- Family book
- Certificate of Wedding
- my french ID CARD (can also show I am french citizen)
or
- Certificate of Birth Paper which says I am french citizen
- our 2 passports
- 2 photos for the visa to be done
- 99 € for the visa will be asked later

Once all those papers are given to the French consulate, man needs to wait about 2 weeks before having an answer.
I gues the papers are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in France. Then, if approved or not, sent back to China.

Anyway, no way else to do that in France. I have asked to the Chinese consulate in Paris, and same to a Prefecture. Liyan had to go back in China to get that visa.
Later, when the visa will be accepted, we will have to fulfill some other papers, up to the 3 last months before her visa ends, to the prefecture. Then, the visa can be accepted for longer time.

- Let's Rock -