Author Topic: Nantong, Jiangsu, China Agency ID: P513  (Read 1420 times)

Offline kevster4355

Nantong, Jiangsu, China Agency ID: P513
« on: October 06, 2010, 10:04:50 pm »
Does anyone have any experience with the Angel Consultation and Service Center, Location: Nantong, Jiangsu, China   Agency ID: P513. I have been communicating with a lady there for a while now. Our translator is Ms. Hattie. I am a little uneasy about the lady's lack of understanding of technology. She does not know what a webcam is, and has no computer or internet. The agency translator says they do not have a webcam, but they would help us if we wanted to communicate on QQ. I have received about 15 natural or casual photos and some detail about her family. It is just so hard to be sure who you are talking to. She is a younger lady and I thought that the younger Chinese, especially in the cities, were very tech saavy.

Any thoughts.
Thanks
Kevin

Paul Todd

Re: Nantong, Jiangsu, China Agency ID: P513
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 10:39:23 pm »
Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum :)

The sooner you can move away from EMF's  the sooner you will leave behind the agency spin on things, are they suggesting that she comes to their office to use QQ? If she's of the younger generation and lives in the city I would be surprised if she didn't have access to QQ herself, it's huge here. Do you have her phone number? That was the first step my wife and I made outside of  EMF"s just sending simple text messages. I don't know any details about the agency but someone else here might. The casual photo's and family details are all good signs, best of luck :D

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 11:56:21 pm »
Kevin

For the Agency to get and set up a web-cam would cost them about $10 !!!!!! Its no big deal.
But your Lady would need to go to their offices to use it, which may be a problem for time difference between you and her ??

As for QQ...I am sure your Lady has a mobile phone ( if she does not, then she is the only woman in China without one !!) and Mobile QQ is in widespread use in China.

You can see that maybe the Agency COULD, repeat, could ,be just trying to extend the "EMF" period a little longer...so push them a bit harder  ;D ;D

Until you get onto some form of face-to-face communication, you are wandering in the dark a little !!
Once you do this, so much more becomes clearer and more real.

DavidE

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:40 am »
Kevin the translator is telling you this to keep the EMF revenue flowing.The town your lady comes from is a little north of Shanghai.Along the Yangtze river.right on the coast.So my point with the geography lesson is.Your lady is Tech savy.The area of China she lives in is well developed.And has all the latest and greatest technology.

so you have a few options to break the agency monopoly over this ladies letters.One option is to tell the translator.That you are not comfortable.With the money you are spending on the emf.You can do this by writing your lady a letter.At the bottom of the letter.Leave a note for the translator.That says for this relationship to continue.You need to have a web cam chat with your lady.That usually gets them motivated in the right direction.

If that doesn't work.You can always go to China.And find out for yourself.If the woman is real.I know This sounds like a bold move at this point and time.It is.But I'm confident.In the number of contacts.We have in China.That we can help you out.And probably find another woman.For you to hang out with while your in China.

If you could give us a little information about yourself.And some information about the lady your talking to.We could probably come up with some better suggestions for you.