Author Topic: Anybody in China want to buy a Computer?  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Anybody in China want to buy a Computer?
« on: October 09, 2010, 05:48:41 am »
Ok if you have been reading this forum for more than 3 or 4 days you know I am bored as hell. Here's what I am thinking, in the US I build high end gaming computers for folks and usually make pretty good cash I don't cut any corners. And will use only premium parts. Much better than those Alien guys or Alienware I forget the name.   ANYWAY
I was considering doing some serious gaming again to pass the time. And no way the video alone on this laptop is not going to cut it.  So I am thinking build a nice machine with what I can find up here in Harbin, Honestly I don't even know what I can find locally up here. But when my wife gets her visa I will go home. And not want to pay to ship a mid-tower home. Besides there are 6 or 7 there already anyway.
Anybody permanently in China interested in taking it off my hands? All I would want is to recoop the money for the parts, and I would of course make sure you were taken care of should you have any problems during the first 6 or 8 months.
I'm not tryin to make any money, just find away to keep from going nuts during this last couple months.
Besides if I get all excited about building it to play from here, with my luck she will get the visa and I will never get to use it. either way I can't lose.

And if it's a bad idea I had something to do for a few minutes writing this, So I am already ahead. Hehe.
Jimmy Henson

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
Re: Anybody in China want to buy a Computer?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 10:21:03 am »
Hi there, Jimmy.
sorry to not live in China, but maybe can you see if there are some "websites", like Ebay, where you say you want to sell your computer?
high end gaming computers?? wow... so I guess it must cost quite more than 600 €, easily... almost like a flight ticket to go in China and back from there.
I hope you can find someone to buy it ;)
- Let's Rock -

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
Re: Anybody in China want to buy a Computer?
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 09:30:27 pm »
Hi there, Jimmy.
sorry to not live in China, but maybe can you see if there are some "websites", like Ebay, where you say you want to sell your computer?
high end gaming computers?? wow... so I guess it must cost quite more than 600 €, easily... almost like a flight ticket to go in China and back from there.
I hope you can find someone to buy it ;)

The last one was for myself so I did cut a couple corners on it but I was still in it like $2500 USD
Jimmy Henson