Author Topic: no idea what you guys are doing  (Read 9192 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
no idea what you guys are doing
« on: October 23, 2010, 07:12:35 am »
Hi. Maybe this posting will not be removed.

I  follow Vince here and  I ask why is a 23 year old advertising her self on here.

I note that the only ones to write so far except Vince are already married.  The trouble is just coming on here without any recommendation will not get you far at all.  To many men are suspicious of agencies so what will they think of you coming here unannounced and with scant information.   

I am trying to see where I have seen your picture before as you look familiar.  I have an extensive library.

You say nothing about youself neither where you are from or what you do. 

So without any recommendations then I for one will be very suspicious of you until you are more forhcoming.

I know Chong said that there may be the odd 25 - 30 year old on this site.  But also some odd 30 - 60 year old ones as well.  It is not just the young who are odd.

So more info is needed by this odd old one.

Willy
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 12:07:42 am by maxx »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Chong

Re: Re: Sunny introduces herself
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 07:59:44 am »
I know Chong said that there may be the odd 25 - 30 year old on this site.  But also some odd 30 - 60 year old ones as well.  It is not just the young who are odd.

So more info is needed by this odd old one.

LOL Willy ... I meant "odd" meaning a "few" but you're also right about the Forum having an 'odd' number of 'odd' characters.

Offline ttwjr32

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 08:03:35 am »
Just wondering by the time on her profile she is in London ????

Vince G

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 08:27:31 am »
it's not that it's suspicious (but is to some degree), but to me it doesn't make sense why she posted here? AND Maxx what did you edit?

Offline ttwjr32

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 08:34:45 am »
Well Vince i guess we will see what happens. Whatever happened to the other one who cuased a stir here
and then she dissapeared?? This one has all the ways you can contact her which i thought was strange also.
Someone also deleted my earlier post here on this thread

Offline Chong

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 10:35:49 am »
Whatever happened to the other one who cuased a stir here
and then she dissapeared??

If you're referring to Ms. Chen Yen ... she's still a member here & she posts regularly.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 12:05:57 pm »
Vince I think Maxx just split her original posting to this new thread. I think I first saw it posted under Jimmy's thread about Is it really that bad and deceiving.

And Chong, I think the other girl poster refered too, is Crystal Tao.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 12:20:50 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Kiwi303

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 05:39:49 pm »
Hmm, odd 25-30 and odd 30-60, I think I fit into both categories :D as I'm considered a bit odd by some, and being 30 am on the edge of the age ranges for both :P

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 05:55:57 pm »
She is not in London.  It appears that she is in Guangzhou.  There are many ways that she could have found our forum, since our name is out there in several locations.  I agree with the members, that if you are looking for a man to spend your life with, that maybe you should provide more information to us here.

Offline maxx

Re: no idea what you guys are doing
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2010, 12:35:58 am »
Yes it was me who deleted the posts.And started the new thread.I want to know which one of you who posted on this girls thread.Is a fortune teller.Which one of you can see the future.If you are so wise and clever to be able to foretell the future.Maybe you can give me the lotto numbers.For Wednesday night drawing.

You attack a new member.You make inane posts.About this lady character.Without even knowing her.Some brotherhood this is.When somebody comes along and they don't fit your preconceived notion.Of somebody that belongs to this little group.You all jump on this person like a pack of wild dogs.And like a pack of wild dogs this lady has done nothing to provoke you.

You all need to think about what you posted.You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Offline ttwjr32

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2010, 01:59:16 am »
Maxx,

I sent you a pm on what i know about it. Read it as it is a useful peice of information
and warrants what i said.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2010, 06:03:05 am »
Yes it was me who deleted the posts.And started the new thread.I want to know which one of you who posted on this girls thread.Is a fortune teller.Which one of you can see the future.If you are so wise and clever to be able to foretell the future.Maybe you can give me the lotto numbers.For Wednesday night drawing.

You attack a new member.You make inane posts.About this lady character.Without even knowing her.Some brotherhood this is.When somebody comes along and they don't fit your preconceived notion.Of somebody that belongs to this little group.You all jump on this person like a pack of wild dogs.And like a pack of wild dogs this lady has done nothing to provoke you.

You all need to think about what you posted.You should be ashamed of yourselves.

No Maxx i think you are wrong.

You know that this forum is full of men who have or think they have been scammed or conned. 

The moderators should have required more information from her before posting such a thread.  What are we allways asking for from the ladies we are in contact with -  'Natural Photos' and a woman that arrives unnnannouced and without an introduction is able to come on here in the same way that  unwanted emails sind their way every day to my yahoo email boxes. 

Of course we are going to be wary of her.  Every other women who has been posted with the intention of finding a man has been by introduced by an existing member not just come on and said 'Hi I want a man who speaks English."   

I get to speak with her and I will apologise. We find her photo's elsewhere and we will accept your apology. 

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 07:15:51 am »
There are three possibilities here.

1. The person who joined and opened the thread really is a woman looking for a husband who was kind of timid about doing this and was testing the waters so to speak.  But after what has been said will not be back.

2. The person who joined and opened the thread is someone who is playing a little bit of a scam on this site.  They may have retreated when the posts were less than favorable.

3. (This is the one I think it is.) A previous member of this site is screwing with you.  Look at the stir it has caused.

Vince G

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2010, 09:51:07 am »
My thinking is with both Willy & Shaun. I will track her down if I need to but she's not coming back and never intended to. That's why she left all the contact info, she's fishing. She'll wait to see who contacts her. She's not interested on this forum or what is going on here.

Now you can't say her post isn't suspicious. I'll leave it at that. I'm not interested in dragging this out longer.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2010, 01:00:46 pm »
Funny thing is, that we see a lot of men register with this site, who are equally suspicious, but don't get jumped on in the same manner.  We do not have a Men Only clause on this site.  We are open to anyone seeking a relationship between a western man, and a Chinese woman.  Is this person a scammer?  Possibly.  I guess she has been convicted by some here, without anyone knowing the true facts.

Why is it, that whenever a woman joins this site, guys here get all excited, and threads start getting heated?  Get over yourselves, she has a vagina!  Now that we have this little lesson out of the way, why not let her bury herself, or on the flip side, let her introduce herself in a better way before we all jump to every possible conclusion based on only a few words.  When a man shows up, and only writes a few words, I sure don't see this same amount of attention.