Author Topic: Trip 3  (Read 6429 times)

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Trip 3
« on: October 29, 2010, 04:06:28 am »
Well lads I have bitten the bullet and am making my 3rd trip to the Middle Kingdom and to Shenzhen on November 24-29.  Flying direct to Hong Kong again and the the shuttle car to Shenzhen Bay to be met by Dragon and then another hour bus ride up to Huizhou to see her mum and brother.  Whilst there we plan on getting married and then over to Guangzhou to hand in her visa application.  It will certainly be a busy time but there is nothing that I am more determined to do than marry this most wonderful beautiful lady.

Also whilst I am there it will be my 40th birthday so we can celebrate that too.

Then I have my 6 weeks annual holidays starting February 13 and the plan is to take the time to travel around China on a belated honeymoon and hopefully everything crossed she will be able to come home with me at the end of March early April.

Just a side note for those who maybe able to inform me can we submit her visa application in Hong Kong or is this only for Hong Kong citizens?
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: Trip 3
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 04:36:50 am »
Jason

I am advised by my Immigration Lawyer that all applications for spouse/fiance visa to Aus must be handed/sent to the Aus Consulate in Shanghai.

That is where my application was sent and the only time I needed to contact the Aus Consulate in Guangzhou was to get my Single Certificate validated.

David

Offline daghoi

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 05:56:03 am »

Have a nice trip, and all the best for the wedding.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 01:42:39 pm »
Have a great trip mate.  ENJOY YOURSELF and all the best wishes to you both for the wedding.

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 07:32:35 pm »
Yes there is.   There are always pictures.    SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D   We need pictures.

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 11:34:38 pm »
We have ways of dealing with the No Picture excuse.   

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 04:51:07 am »
Great news Jason , Sujuan and I wish you both all the best , hey I have never noticed in China on which side do the trains run , only went on light rail in Chongqing and I am afraid my eyes were on other things , the view of course , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Jason B

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 05:35:48 am »
I have never noticed in China on which side do the trains run

Interesting question Robert, I have only been on the subway in Shenzhen and I was very disorientated as to which way was where and distracted by all the people and the Dragon to take much notice.

If I get another train anywhere I will take note and let you know, I like to take the bus as the Dragon rests her head on my shoulder and sleeps and this gives me goose bumps and a little thrill every time. 
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 05:42:25 am »
robert I am almost sure they run on the right track.

Vince nice picture hahahha

I got my picture taken with hat and candles, and the cake while  was there too....still got hundreds of pics to download, will do as soon as I can

Offline shaun

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 06:02:29 am »
Jason my best wishes are with you.  I would rather ride the bus anytime in Shenzhen than the train. The train is way too crowded for me plus on the bus you can see where you are going. Now if they would only let me drive one of those buses I could show them a thing or two.

Mike, I told you someone would have a picture.  Thanks Vince, now if you had only gotten one with the party hat, bibb and a pacifier in his mouth, that would have been perfect.  ;D  No, really...  Vince... It isn't a good idea.

Offline Jason B

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 04:12:28 am »
Well this is it lads, the last post before heading off tomorrow after work to the middle kingdom.  I fly out of Sydney at 1015pm and arrive in Hong Kong at 5am then by car to Shenzhen Bay for customs and then to Xia's apartment where she promises to have breakfast waiting for me.

I have all the paperwork with me so the intention is to come back from this trip with ball and chain firmly attached.

Will update when I return.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2010, 05:54:36 am »
Safe trip Jason , enjoy , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline maxx

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2010, 10:08:50 am »
good luck Jason. We are definitely going to need to see pictures of this ball and chain

Offline Peter

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2010, 10:09:10 am »
Have a nice time and all the best for your wedding
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 10:55:27 am »
Have a good Flight , good Breakfast , and a good start carrying Ball and Chain with you all the time . But not to worry , they are not real heavy .. you know .. they are only Copies of the REAL thing in China .