Author Topic: Webcam videioing  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Uncle Brucie

Webcam videioing
« on: May 26, 2009, 04:21:40 pm »
Hello

Since a lot of us are starting to use webcams with our ladies does anyone know of software that will lets us video our conversations in MSN,Yahoo,Skype,QQ or any other program that we use to talk with them.
I know somewhere down the road we might need this for immigration purposes to bring our ladies to which ever country we are from

Uncle Brucie
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 04:23:27 pm by Uncle Brucie »
My 2 cents  ????

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
RE: Webcam videioing
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 04:39:36 pm »
I believe QQ will allow you to video a little bit, I havent used it, just the camera .
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 05:28:33 pm »
Another program you can easily find a torrent for is  Fraps, it will record Audio and Video, video recording in any format though is extremely memory intense.  You need minimum 1 gig ram with XP and minimum 2 gig with Vista, if you have a Mac you can get fraps on Mac as well as Linux.  The program is a small bit of a learning curve but once you figure out what you want it to record it compiles and saves fairly quickly.
Can't fix stupid.

Spruik

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 07:54:05 pm »
http://www.hyperionics.com/

I have used his products for many years.

Brilliant, easy and quick to install, easy to use with programmable hotkeys, and easy on your memory.

Video & Sound. Cheap as well. USD 39.95, download it and allows you to use it for free.

Toon.

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:20:12 pm »
well i found something really interesting and it seems to work good

and having the scotish in me it is free records both conversations with who ever you are talking with and you can type in it too

http://oovoo.com/

really nice clean and crisp take a look try in out its free

Uncle Brucie
My 2 cents  ????

Offline Peter

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 07:29:41 am »
I use Camtasia Studio 6. I can decide how much of the screen I want to record and that is quite good because i can also get the writing if I want to. After the recording saves in any format that you chose..
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Uncle Brucie

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 06:52:00 pm »
thanks Peter

I found the site but 300$,being a little scotish ummm i found it and the upgrade in torrent will try it out this morning on another 3 hour chat

i like it so far when i looked at it seems really nice better than that oovoo i was looking at for recording and everything

Thank you again
My 2 cents  ????

Spruik

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 07:06:06 pm »
Quote from: 'Uncle Brucie' pid='4475' dateline='1243810320'

thanks Peter

I found the site but 300$,being a little scotish ummm i found it and the upgrade in torrent will try it out this morning on another 3 hour chat

i like it so far when i looked at it seems really nice better than that oovoo i was looking at for recording and everything

Thank you again

I know about you, Scotchmen...  here's one I learned during my early schooldays:

A Scotchman went to the corner shop and asked for a loaf of bread. The Scotchman put it on the scales and said "It is underweight".

"That's allright", said the shopkeeper, "It will be easier to carry".

"That will be 20 cents", the shopkeeper continued.

The Scotchman put 18 cents on the counter. "That is not enough", said the shopkeeper.

The Scotchman replied (as he walked out): "I know, it will be easier to count".

:)

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 02:20:10 pm »
Hoi you lot leave us bloody Scotsmen alone...........lol:angel:
Mike (mpo47474) has our agency in Qingdao got a web address, do you know?:huh:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 02:24:51 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 05:39:47 pm »
Greetings all from a new member. I was born and raised in Scotland before my family moved to Canada, and was constantly being called a Scotchman.  My reply to such people was always....
" Scotch is the drink Scots are the people".  More often than not the slights would end there.  Also the thought thats Scots are tight and cheap with money while often as true as with any other nationality should perhaps endear us to our Chinese partners who value such good economic sense in their partners yes?

Regards to all,

BrianMc

Offline Tiztom

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 12:29:42 am »
Quote from: 'Spruik' pid='4480' dateline='1243811166'

Quote from: 'Uncle Brucie' pid='4475' dateline='1243810320'

thanks Peter

Thank you again

I know about you, Scotchmen...  here's one I learned during my early schooldays:

A Scotchman went to the corner shop and asked for a loaf of bread. The Scotchman put it on the scales and said "It is underweight".

"That's allright", said the shopkeeper, "It will be easier to carry".

"That will be 20 cents", the shopkeeper continued.

The Scotchman put 18 cents on the counter. "That is not enough", said the shopkeeper.

The Scotchman replied (as he walked out): "I know, it will be easier to count".

:)

Never call a Scotsman a Scotchman, he'll come and rip your nuts off, Scotch is a whiskey lol.