Author Topic: my love story  (Read 111627 times)

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: my love story
« Reply #240 on: June 28, 2011, 02:28:12 am »
That is good news John , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline shaun

« Reply #241 on: June 28, 2011, 06:18:55 am »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D back at you.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #242 on: June 28, 2011, 11:42:04 am »
Congratulations John and MinYing. I hope that this means you two will be together soon. I'll add some smileys too.....
  8):) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)  :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)8)

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #243 on: June 28, 2011, 05:46:14 pm »
great news John ,  a step futher to living your life in total bliss .
regards joey+Sophia

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #244 on: June 30, 2011, 12:11:11 am »
great news, congratulations John, a little good news and some happiness go along way. good luck on your upcoming surprise trip and I know I'm late saying it, but congratulations on finally getting onto qq, it's so much better than relying on someone else.

I'm kinda skipping the pinyin myself, I'm getting better at speaking, she still stops me mid-sentence when we're chatting to correct me at times. mom came by last night and made comments about how unfair it is that she can't eavesdrop when we are chatting.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #245 on: July 12, 2011, 01:38:23 am »
Hi guys and girls, Well as we speak my wife's visa application 309 is on its way to Shanghai, The t,s are crossed and the i,s are dotted, Now just wait,
MinYing has been learning in leaps and bounds and can ever re sight the day i was divorced ( i do not even remember this date), She remembers all the children's names, even middle names , ages and their hobbies, QQ, What can i say, Every time i turn on my lap top there is a message waiting for me and on the weekends she is waiting for me even without knowing that i was going to be on the computer, We speak for 2-3 hours every evening when she is home and when she is at the family home thee whole family  get in on the act.
About 15 days on QQ so far and already 155  pages of previous conversation has been recorded, I wish i had brought the computer for her back in  December, Never mind,Today is here and we are in daily contact, Midnight last night we finally said our good byes for the evening and i am looking forward to tonight,s conversation, There is a constant smile on her face when we speak and it is also a great way for her to improve her English and my Chinese too.
It is hard sometimes to have time alone with her as the girls in her apartment also want to come and say hello and practice a little English too but they are most welcome as they are all lovely people who i have shared many meals with before.
At this moment MinYing is hell bent on loosing weight , Even though she looks great to me she wont listen and has only minor meals compared to the 3 or 4 that she can usually devour with no problem.
Well time for me to finish the house work and get ready for tonight,s QQ Session which i am very looking forward too, Not so lonely now and my kids also love seeing her each night, Bye for now,,, MinYing and John.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:04:29 am by john1964 »

Offline Peter Arnold

• Milestogo
« Reply #246 on: July 12, 2011, 03:21:53 am »
Hey John, sounds like you are going well with the whole process and you have a great woman.
Can you tell me how I can record and keep the QQ conversations. I only know how to take photos.
That fee for the 309 sounds pretty steep! What can do?
Thanks John
It is never too late to be what you might have been

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #247 on: July 12, 2011, 05:10:28 am »
Can you tell me how I can record and keep the QQ conversations.

Pete, QQ automatically keeps the records, to view just go to message history and all the pages will be there.

John, good luck with the paperwork, even a list of names printed out will help when the consulate calls for the phone interview to have handy so not to get flustered with all the questions.  Keep us posted on how every thing develops.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #248 on: July 28, 2011, 04:00:58 am »
The visa was lodged in Shanghai and we got a response the following day for more information, Just a stat dec from two of my wife's friends as to say they have been aware of the continuing relationship and some more photos of spending time with them which i have plenty of, A request for the best address to forward her passport and any relevant documents too and a request for my latest tax return , The lawyer tells me this is a good sign as we sent many pages of documents and copies of every receipt that we had kept form day 1,

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #249 on: July 28, 2011, 03:23:59 pm »
Good luck John, hopefully everything is going ahead fine this time.  Hopefully this request for further infomation will not delay your application proceeding.  I have to wonder though, your lawyer is saying that this is a good sign that they are asking for these documents and it probably is, but when we put in the application all of those documents you mentioned were required to be submitted at the time of application and the person who recieved the application checked to make sure they were there.  The address for the return of the passport was filled out on a return envelope via a Chinese mail company by the person who accepted the application in Guangzhou, she just asked Xia for the infomation and filled it in and put it in with the rest of the documentation in the file.  Then once all was complete hey presto her passport arrived with the visa inside!  Maybe different for different areas in China but I would have thought that they had one practice for all offices, but then again I maybe using logic........
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #250 on: July 28, 2011, 07:32:15 pm »
Peter,
If your talking about just the text message conversations in QQ no problem. I hope you are not atlking about the audio conversations.

The QQ text conversations are recorded automatically. There is an Icon at the bottom of the IM control pannel. called message manager.  It looks like a speaker. click on it.

It will open a window showing you all your contacts. 
Click on the contact whose messages you want to export. This is done in the left window pane NOT THE RIGHT ONE.  If you use the right one you will get all messages from all contacts.

THIS IS IMPORTANT. There is a button called import & export. DON'T CLICK IT.  CLICK THE PULLDOWN ARROW BESIDE IT.
Now you have a new window and dialogue that allows you to slect the file destination and change its name.

There is a pull down menu called Save as type.  Select text or webpage.  I like webpage because it looks pretty and you can open it with your browser. 
Now with MS Word or explorer 8, you can export it to a pdf file and it looks great.  And you can print a good looking PDF.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:43:59 pm by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #251 on: August 15, 2011, 01:52:42 am »
Hi guys and girls, Got an e,mail from my brother-in-law in China, It turns out that back in May last year my wife told her family that she had me a westerner on-line and she had grown quite fond of him, (me of course), Anyway, The whole family told her to sever contact with me as they dead against their daughter being taken by the lies of a bad westerner, I guess that they had heard many bad stories about us round eyes, She put the family at ease and told them all that she would never contact me again.
She had never told me of their concerns and secretly kept in daily contact with me and our relationship blossomed to what it is today, It was after a few days together in Beijing when her father called her to find out that she secretly met me against their knowledge and he was furious with her and ordered her back home, Last night i asked her why she went against the family wishes and her answer was that she did not want to loose me at any cost.
The email from the brother also stated that after we first met and she returned home the whole family could see a change in her happiness and she became a lot more communicative with the whole family, She would talk about me to them every day and show them the letters that i would send her and also show them the many daily text messages too, It was after reading these that the family could see that i was genuinely in love with MinYing and they wanted to meet with me.
The letter also read that they were very touched about the way i treat her as in opening doors for her and seating her at the table first and also taking her to many parts of China as she always wanted to travel but her ex-husband would refuse to take her anywhere,
They are even surprised at the amount of affection she shows to me as we all know that Chinese women are not ones to show much affection to their partners when in public or even when family are present.
Here we are now mid August and we have been on QQ every day for the last seven weeks or so for about 3 hours each day and sometimes when she is not working we spend seven or eight hours daily, We have nearly nine hundred pages of recorded conversation so far, Daily contact is great and not so lonely any-more, My children are only too eager to get in on the conversations every day and my wife's friends often  come to her apartment to say hello to me also, I even found out that her two best friends were totally against her to have a relationship with the (bad westerner), Now their attitudes have turned around and looking forward to my return, One of her best friends is to be married on 10-09 this year and has invited me to her wedding, So here goes trip number four, I have booked my flight and will join my wife on the ninth of September until the eighteenth.
The friends and especially the family are eager for me to return and the family have insisted that we stay in the family home again, (time to gain weight again).
The visa is under way and the case officer has asked for a little more proof of daily contact in the form of emails and QQ chat which is on its way to Shanghai now, I sent about 200 emails and around 140 pages of QQ chat records and my two latest phone bills with proof of the daily "good morning"   phone calls and records of the 500 or so text messages from the last two months, ( i know i sound a bit obsessive with the phone calls and texts but wtf), Any way she is excited about my return as i am too so Handan here i come again, Lloyd (ifputman3) will be in Handan at the same time and we are hoping to meet up at restaurant or something and chew the fat so to speak.
Friday is the day that she takes her two sons to Beijing for their "non migrating " medicals and then my Immigration lawyer tells me that the next step will be the interview, Trip number five is is to take place on the twenty second of December for a month and fingers crossed i will be able to bring my bride home with me but i will not hold my breath, I will depart Beijing on the 18th of September which is one year to the exact date i first put my feet on Chinese soil, This last year has flown by, It seems like yesterday that i first met MinYing in Beijing and every day together is still so fresh in my memory, The first time i saw her face, The first touch, The first kiss, The first time i heard her laugh.
Gerry, Yes the heavy dose of endorphins have kicked in again ,he he, Well guys i have to close now because someone has just come on line to QQ chat from her mobile phone, She checks to see if i am on-line every-time she has a quiet time at work, Her message is , lao gong, wo deng ni .
buy guys and girls,,MinYing and John .   

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #252 on: August 15, 2011, 04:29:19 am »
Just looking at old mail or photos and listening to the right music can overcome you with a heavy dose of drugs. Aint it great? I love endorphins.

Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #253 on: August 15, 2011, 07:33:25 am »
I think i have overdosed, No saving me now  :o

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #254 on: August 15, 2011, 10:50:07 pm »
really, I admit, I am jealous as hell, because I have to get her past the friends who refuse to meet me and swear up and down she will be miserable with me. I know that in the end, it will be worth it.

I just wish she had more family I could sway... damn one child laws...

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com