Author Topic: my love story  (Read 111634 times)

Offline john1964

• finally together
Re: my love story
« Reply #270 on: August 20, 2011, 01:15:56 am »
Hey guys and girls, Well the "kidnap" of my wife's sons went well with the help of the family for the medical exam in Beijing, I do not know how they achieved this but it was a success and the medical exam took place today in Beijing and the sons passed with flying colours, Another step closer to being together.
I was in a light slumber early this-morning and at 1:15 am a message came through on my phone, It read, "I am very excited, I can not sleep as i have not seen the children sleep for the last three years, Watching the children sleep is so good, I am really very happy, I love you, I love you, I love you".

I can see and hear a change in her since the confession of her years of torment by the ex-husband, I have promised her that this is all behind us now and she is happy to forget and just enjoy the years we have together,.

She is at this moment spending quality time in Beijing with her boys and she has sent me MANY photos over QQ of her with them together, Every photo they all look so happy together and i really wish that they could join us here for a "better" life, Maybe one day this could become a reality but only time will tell,
Well every one , Less than three weeks now and i will again meet my Chinese princess in Beijing, We will travel to Handan first and then fly to Shanghai for MinYing s interview, Hopefully our road will get a little smoother for a while but i am not blind to the fact that we have some difficulties ahead,
Communication is a big factor in any international marriage as we all know, My Chinese is improving, Even though still very basic but MinYing helps me with the pronunciation as i help her too every night on QQ, ,,MinYing and John.   

« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 01:47:38 am by john1964 »

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #271 on: August 23, 2011, 06:03:06 am »
Hey guys and girls, It seems that after my wife spent the time with her sons and returned them to (The ex), He found out that our niece ,Pei xian had lied to him , She told him that the boys would be spending time with the family but they were secretly spending time with MinYing,  He was so full of anger that he called child services and told them that she took them with-out his knowledge, Any way, Child services told him that there is nothing that they could do as MinYing is their mother, So he did not get his own way so he BEAT her sons, What an ass is this (man), to even contemplate to hurt a child or even take out his anger on them ?.
Now the boys are too afraid to see their mother again, I have told her to go to the police and child services herself to see if she can press charges against this BASTARD, I know the laws differ between country's but can any-one give me advice on what we can do in this situation?.
On a lighter note, MinYing and myself have an interview in Shanghai on  the 13th of September, (no its not a Friday), Have any of you ever sat in on an interview with your wife's or girlfriends before?, The reason that i ask is because i want to know if i will be asked any questions about my wife or her family, Of course i know all the info on my wife and her past but should i learn more about the birth-dates of the family and any relevant history ?,
It is only lately that she has opened up to me about her past with the abuse , What else do i need to know ?, Any input is always greatly appreciated from all of you here, John. 

Offline shaun

« Reply #272 on: August 23, 2011, 05:28:41 pm »
John, I know this is difficult but you did the best thing.  You told your wife to report the man. 

Offline maxx

« Reply #273 on: August 23, 2011, 06:26:24 pm »
John different country different customs.There is child services in China.But they are about as much help as chnlove customer service.Your going to get little or nothing done reporting this guy to child services.You will probably do more harm then good.Child services shows up at the door.It is going to piss him off more.Those kids will get twice the beating they got before. After child services leaves.The police are the same way.All they will do is tell you the same thing. I'm going to tell you.It's a family matter.And none of there business.Unless he is threatening to kill them.If it comes to that they will take the kids and put them with a relative.But not until he gives them a reason to.

In China the man is lord and master of his house.He can do pretty much want he wants to.And the woman will hide it from her family and friends.To save her face and his face.And the family face Untill the day the  woman says she has had enough and leaves.

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #274 on: August 26, 2011, 03:16:32 am »
personally, I'd throw in a pack of unfiltered Djarum, that'll put more nails in that coffin as they have been known and proven to cause the lungs to bleed....

beyond that, the guy is a piece of work...
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #275 on: August 26, 2011, 05:36:11 am »

On a lighter note, MinYing and myself have an interview in Shanghai on  the 13th of September, (no its not a Friday), Have any of you ever sat in on an interview with your wife's or girlfriends before?, The reason that i ask is because i want to know if i will be asked any questions about my wife or her family, Of course i know all the info on my wife and her past but should i learn more about the birth-dates of the family and any relevant history ?,
It is only lately that she has opened up to me about her past with the abuse , What else do i need to know ?, Any input is always greatly appreciated from all of you here, John.

No sure if you will be together atb the interview. My experience and that of my UK Friends is that you are interviewed individually, answers written down then same questions asked of other when they go in. Then the answers are checked that they match as much as possible.

Maybe different for other countries.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2011, 07:12:31 am »
Hello guys and girls, I have had a constant smile on my ugly mug all day long, Tomorrow night i will be at Perth airport for trip number 4, Wow, Four trips in less than twelve months, MinYing is beside herself with excitement too, So many off-line messages to QQ when i arrived home from work today , She must have wrote " Wo ai ni " About a hundred times, Since my return from China last time we have around a thousand pages of daily chat and have only used the Chnlove web site about four times for exchange of important information, I can not praise the Handan agency enough, The owners are only too happy talk with me on the phone at no charge and translate my information to my Beautiful wife when she is on their premises.

The thing with the sons birth certificates having the wrong dates recorded has been sorted with help from our case officer in Shanghai, It seems that children were  registered with the police station in Shizijuhaung ( Please forgive the spelling), When they were born and our case officer told MinYing to get official clarification from them and to have it Notarized and translated to English and she would be happy with this document, MinYing took a train trip to Shizijhuang and was successful to obtain the required paperwork, Even though we have an immigration lawyer our case officer is always happy to speak with me and she answers all my emails within a couple of hours, She has been a great help to us both so far and was very surprised that i will be again in China for the fourth time in twelve months this is why she has brought the interview forward by so many months.

Well the case is packed and the bills are paid, I brought MinYing an I phone 4 and she is the envy of all her friends, Her other phone looses charge in less than a day and she has constant trouble with it, Very often when we talk on QQ, Her friends are often there and are only too pleased to talk to me, Her best friend, Liu LI, Is very pleased to see me again and looking forward to having a "Westerner" at her wedding, I must say that my wife's friends do always make me feel so welcome and are the happiest people that i could ever want to meet.

I am very pleased with MinYing, She has booked and paid for the air fares to Shanghai and the accommodation too, She has booked the hotel in Handan that we always stay in, She has a great deal on the room price as we both get on so well with the staff there and the young lady who is in charge of the breakfast is always so pleased to see us both when we stay there.

Yes Gerry the endorphins are in overdrive again and i have overdosed once again, MinYing should finish work in about 40 minutes and she rushes
 home to see if i am on-line to greet her, She is always so happy and keeps me talking for hours, It is not often that she lets me go before midnight , Even though i wake around 5am for work and am a little tired I am always happy to sacrifice a few hours of sleep, She still insists that i call her every day  just to say "good morning", It is only a short conversation but it makes her day.

I will be catching up with Lloyd (ifputman3) in Handan as he is there until towards the end of this month,
Well guys this is my last post until i reach Handan , I hope to have some "good news" soon , MinYing is very confident about the interview and she seems to know more about me than i do, I still get my children's birth -dates mixed up, They were born a year apart but but the month and day still confuses me, She remembers all the birth-dates of all my family and can speak their names fluently, My father has about three middle names and she remember them all, I must say that her English has improved noticeably since we QQ every night, I have no doubt that when she is totally immersed in the Australian population she will learn in leaps and bounds.

Thank for you all for your in-put in the dilemma with the (ASS) of an ex-husband, He has cooled down now but still wants to kill me as he still thinks that MinYing is his property,  He will be keeping an eye out for me when i return to my wife's home town , Not to worry guys, I am not going to do something stupid, Best i just let him suffer in his own sad miserable life,  Well bye for now and i will keep you posted,,,John.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:09:02 pm by john1964 »

Offline shaun

« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2011, 11:09:07 am »
John, have a great trip.

Arnold

« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2011, 12:43:50 pm »
Shaun said it all !!!! No need to add anything here . :)

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #279 on: September 07, 2011, 02:09:55 am »
Good luck and we will see you soon here in "sunny" Handan   ;D
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #280 on: September 07, 2011, 02:42:22 am »
Have a safe and enjoyable trip John , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #281 on: September 07, 2011, 04:16:23 am »
I think someone is excited........could be wrong though :-\

Have a wonderful trip John and look forward to reading about your adventures.  Also give 'em hell at the interview.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #282 on: September 07, 2011, 07:04:40 am »
 Enjoy.. ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #283 on: September 07, 2011, 06:20:59 pm »
Good luck and bst wishes John.......

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...Oi, Oi, Oi ... ;D ;D ;D

I just got home from hospital after a serious injury to my hand...masses of damage, tendons severed and nerves cut....hours and hours of micro-surgery.

How I could have coped without Ming here to look after me, I dont know !!!

Chinese women are just the best.......we who have discovered this fact are very lucky Men indeed

Cheers

David

Arnold

« Reply #284 on: September 07, 2011, 06:35:15 pm »
Good luck and bst wishes John.......

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie...Oi, Oi, Oi ... ;D ;D ;D

I just got home from hospital after a serious injury to my hand...masses of damage, tendons severed and nerves cut....hours and hours of micro-surgery.

How I could have coped without Ming here to look after me, I dont know !!!

Chinese women are just the best.......we who have discovered this fact are very lucky Men indeed

Cheers

David

Man , you trying to CUT your Life short ? Well as you know , it takes TWO hands to hold these Women close to you and make them feel special . Heal quick and come back 100% .. your Hand I mean .

They are the best !!!!