Author Topic: my love story  (Read 111606 times)

Offline Scottish_Robbie

Re: my love story
« Reply #315 on: November 30, 2011, 09:01:52 pm »
Dear John ...

DJAMES YOU DID NOT JUST SEND A 'DEAR JOHN' TO JOHN DID YOU? :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #316 on: December 01, 2011, 02:21:29 am »
John , We sorry to read about MinYing's fall , and pleased that she is now resting more comfortably , may the fracture heal well and with little discomfort , best take some talcum powder with you in case it becomes a little itchy in the last couple of months , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #317 on: December 01, 2011, 02:35:11 am »
Sorry to hear of MinYing broken wrist. I hope the hospital she went to is better than the one my father in law attended when he fell in the shower earlier this year.

No plaster cast provided there, just four pieces of bamboo tied round with bandage.   And another piece of bandage round his neck as a sling.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #318 on: December 01, 2011, 07:18:47 am »
Dear John ...

DJAMES YOU DID NOT JUST SEND A 'DEAR JOHN' TO JOHN DID YOU? :o :o :o ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D @ Scottish Robbie ;D ;D ;D Wow I guess I did!  I know John ans MinYing will soon be getting their approval -So I felt it was better that he got the "Dear John" letter from me than MinYing- I'm just bowing out gracefully ....plus we all know how Chinese woman defend their men.....they can get MEAN
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #319 on: December 01, 2011, 07:22:35 am »
Sorry to hear of MinYing broken wrist. I hope the hospital she went to is better than the one my father in law attended when he fell in the shower earlier this year.

No plaster cast provided there, just four pieces of bamboo tied round with bandage.   And another piece of bandage round his neck as a sling.

Willy

Please tell me you're just kidding Willy? Was this a rural area?
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

• Board Moderator
« Reply #320 on: December 01, 2011, 08:50:11 am »

Willy

Please tell me you're just kidding Willy? Was this a rural area?

Zhongshan is a growing city of 3 million people so not a rural area. This is one of those rare occasions when I am not joking.  I could not believe what they had done.  Even I could have done better with a split water botle and a reel of sellotape.  I am just pleased that I am living so close to Hong Kong. The old fellow in now 86 and there is no extra consideration for age within the health system here.

About the only good thing about the UK is that they have free health care for all.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #321 on: December 01, 2011, 09:48:21 am »
   And another piece of bandage round his neck as a sling.

Willy

Sorry buddy couldn't resist... You did mean 'SLING' ;D ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

• Board Moderator
« Reply #322 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:02 pm »
   And another piece of bandage round his neck as a sling.

Willy

Sorry buddy couldn't resist... You did mean 'SLING' ;D ;D ;D

Definately a sling. I also collected a good few brownie points from all the enlarged family when I took a bedsheet and cut it into nice large squares. I soon had one made into a proper sling and that gave him support and eased the pain.  He then had a couple of spare.  We know that Chinese wear something once then want to wash it, (well my wife does).

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #323 on: December 09, 2011, 02:15:00 am »
John, sorry to hear about Minying, wish you would have messaged me on QQ, now that your able. The invisible setting was made for me, a few years back when public internet and crappy chat rooms were all the rage, I spent alot of "ghosted" time on my chat servers. Now, I'm just invisible alot, through the day. Yuan knows it, so it's not a problem.

I'll be wheels up in a few hours, we will definitely have to catch up this trip. Although due to some little bugger trying to rob me, I will not be buying any crab dinners this trip while I wait for the bank to finish their fraud investigation. I'm thinking Yuan's mama is gonna be more furious than I was when I got the call.

See you there.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #324 on: December 17, 2011, 06:26:26 pm »
Here i go again, Only a few days to go now and I will be once again reunited with MinYing, She is as stubborn as beautiful, Even though she has the broken wrist , She is going to meet me at Beijing airport,
She assures me that she will be last person on the train to avoid any-more injury to herself , As most of know it is a stampede of people pushing and shoving to board these trains.
Every day we QQ for many hours and are often joined by her g/friends or family as there is always someone in her apartment to give her a hand with daily chores as she is now limited to the use of her left hand only, She hates having to use a fork to eat ;D and apologises that she can not apply her eye  liner to look her best for me  ???, I keep telling her that she does not need it as she has the most beautiful eyes.

A few months ago a member of this forum contacted me and we have had many conversations about china and Chinese women and he asked if my wife had any friends who were single and looking for a husband, It turns out that MinYings good friend Zhen , The lady that introduced my wife to the agency was single and looking for a good man , Anyway, I gave the forum member her QQ number and they have hit things off great together, They have been constantly on QQ every day for many hours and He has just told me that he has booked a flight and she is going to meet him in Beijing the day before i arrive myself, Looks like i will be meeting two forum members in Handan very soon.

Three more days of work left, The case is on the floor and ready to pack, One more bill to pay and i am set to go ,
MinYings mother has stayed many nights with my wife to cook and clean for her and i think she is surprised that her daughter has learnt so much English, Every time she talks to me in English i can hear her mother ask what she said and she repeats it in Chinese back to her mum, She still cant say "ice cream" properly, She says  "arse cream" ;D, We have many funny moments  each day with the pronunciation ,
She brought me the thermal underwear so i do not get pneumonia again, I will be leaving here from 26 degrees on Wednesday to around -2 on Thursday, This time i am prepared for the massive temperature change , I will not arrive at the airport in jeans and t-shirt, Thick coat,gloves and a beanie to keep brain from freezing,
Seems we have a birthday to attend again in December, Yes the policeman from last year, no doubt he will try to get me legless again on bai jio, Hopefully he doesn't succeed, Well time to close this post and concentrate on a few things around the home, I hope i have many interesting things add  to the forum when i an again in Handan, Merry Christmas to all  and a happy new year, MinYing and John.   
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 06:28:50 pm by john1964 »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #325 on: December 17, 2011, 06:33:50 pm »
To MinYing and John , John have a safe trip and may the 2 of you have a great Christmas and an even greater New Year , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline shaun

« Reply #326 on: December 17, 2011, 06:58:38 pm »
Hope you have a great trip John.  Also hope the healing of MinYing's wrist is going well too.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #327 on: December 17, 2011, 07:51:58 pm »
Ditto what shaun said

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #328 on: December 17, 2011, 08:45:34 pm »
John and MinYing

Ming and I will be thinking about you as we eat our Xmas dinner on the beach at 37 degrees C !!!!!

Have a great time....send us some news when you can

Cheers...David

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #329 on: December 18, 2011, 12:19:12 am »
I would like to echo Daves thoughts but the way the weather is in Sydney at the moment it will be closer to a China winter than summer here.  Have a great trip, take and post plenty of photos and have a safe and happy Christmas.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.