Author Topic: my love story  (Read 111601 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: my love story
« Reply #345 on: January 11, 2012, 02:58:57 am »
John

As a real true blue Dinkie Die you must never let a few litres of Chinese whisky get the better of you....not allowed !!!!

Next time, make sure your drinking contest is in ice-cold Lager...then you can watch them go down screaming whilst you look on  ;D ;D ;D

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #346 on: January 11, 2012, 09:55:31 am »
Hi guys and girls, This time I will not elaborate on my 5th trip to China but tell it for what it is, MY LOVE STORY, I have had a bit of inspiration from Arnold in to what true love is all about.
From my first trip to meet MinYing  back in September 2010 We both had strong feelings for each-other and it all grew from then, Even though her family strongly disapproved  at the time , we both persisted with "our" relationship and are very happy together, The language barrier is tough some days but we get by with a little English mixed with my limited Chinese ability and it works well most times.
I must say that even though MinYing is a traditional Chinese woman in not showing affection in public, She has changed over the last six months and will hold me and kiss me in public and not be too worried about what others think, Tonight we ate at a restaurant with two of her friends and she was as affectionate toward me as always and i could see her g/friends look at us with a little dis-belief and comment to her on how good we are together.
I Think MinYings mother is a  little taken back by the amount of affection she shows me but at the same time  she has never seen her daughter so happy.
Every night she sleeps in my arms with her legs and arms over me and her head on my chest and her hair still tickles my nose but I would not give it  up for the world, I wake every morning and she is still all over me  ;D, If i try to get from our bed  she asks me "where are you going?".
Tonight she shed a few tears as she knows I will be returning to Australia alone as we have had no news about her visa as of yet, It has been 4 months now since our interview and we was hoping to return home together but I do not think it will happen this time, However long it takes we will eventually be together, I guess this time I really had my hopes up on returning with her .
To ever loose her through accident  or disease would totally devastate me,
I really can not imagine life without her now , just  the smile she gives me and the way she looks at me is enough to keep me happy all day long, If this is what true love is then , Yeah guys, I'm gone, Totally head over heals,  John.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 10:20:17 am by john1964 »

Arnold

« Reply #347 on: January 11, 2012, 11:15:41 am »
I really can not imagine life without her now , just  the smile she gives me and the way she looks at me is enough to keep me happy all day long, If this is what true love is then , Yeah guys, I'm gone, Totally head over heals,  John.

John , you said it all .. with just a Smile and the way she looks at you . When a Woman makes you feel this way .. you do anything .. anything for this Woman . Even as far as giving your Life so she can live .

Sad for you two not being able to come back to Aussie together , but remember like a Roller Coaster .. the higher it goes "UP" the wilder the ride "DOWN" and you'll be in Heaven for sure ( here on Earth of course ) . :P

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #348 on: January 15, 2012, 07:11:20 am »
Hi guys and girls, Less than a week now and I will once again leave my lover in China, Today was a good day as we finally had the wedding photos taken at an outback studio in Handan, 8:30 until 3:30 :P, My bride looked as beautiful as always but there was nothin they could do for me,  ;D, It was absolutely freezing in some parts of the studio and i was uncontrollably shivering sometimes but pulled through OK, I had to laugh at the photographer as he had to carry a box around with him so MinYing could stand on it when we had photos taken together ;), There is 24cm difference in out height but it does not bother her one bit, 4 outfit changes each and hair  and make-up, I drew the line on having eye make-up and lipstick applied to my ugly mug, I  kept telling MinYing that I did not need it as nothing could help me.
I will be travelling to Beijing alone as there are no return tickets to Handan on the morning that I fly out, A good thing in a way as we never like saying goodbye at the airport, It is very difficult as a lot of you out there have also experienced,I hope this is the last goodbye, We are both hoping for good news on the visa front soon so she can join me in Australia, 4 months today since  the interview so we must be getting close to a final decision as we were told 3--4 months waiting time, We have to allow for the Christmas holiday break when the Australian Embassy would have gone in to hibernation mode :).
MinYing is the most caring person that I have ever known, She always makes sure I am wrapped up warm, Had enough to eat, Checks to see if I have the blankets covering me every night, I have never had this much attention before and i must say that sometimes it can be a little overwhelming, I like the way she sings most nights to Chinese music, Something I have got used to and will never grow tired of, Well folks, Only a few days left with my bride so I will close now and update on our journey to the cities we travelled  soon, MinYing and John. 

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #349 on: January 15, 2012, 07:49:46 am »
sHE REALLY LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN HER DRESS MATE..
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline shaun

« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2012, 07:59:55 am »
John you are a blessed man.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #351 on: January 15, 2012, 08:44:57 am »
John , they are terrific photos and I am glad that you are enjoying the COOL weather , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #352 on: January 15, 2012, 05:29:06 pm »
Dont worry John...

Its 40 degrees here, you will soon be warm again  ;D ;D

When you get this sort of attention 24/7, it is awesome...been there, done that  ;D ;D

Lovely photos

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2012, 05:57:18 pm »
John, if you want to aclimatise before returning to Perth spend a week in Sydney, we have not had any summer here all year >:( >:( >:(

Lovely photos, same here nothing they could do for me either.  Glad to read all is good, hope everyone is over their various mishaps.  As others have said and I will say also.........departing sucks.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #354 on: January 16, 2012, 06:55:32 am »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)Got a call today from Shanghai :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) requesting MinYings pasport :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #355 on: January 16, 2012, 07:11:11 am »
Great news John!!!!!!!!!  Good for the both of you.  Your long wait is soon over.

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #356 on: January 16, 2012, 07:45:38 am »
Glad to hear the news :D :D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #357 on: January 16, 2012, 09:12:31 am »
I jealous !

Great news though.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline shaun

« Reply #358 on: January 16, 2012, 09:18:42 am »
Your jealous?   :o  At least you are with your wife in China.  :D

Great news John.  I'm the one who is jealous!!!  :(

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #359 on: January 16, 2012, 01:21:50 pm »
Sorry Shaun. That was cruel. I know youve been waiting a long time separated from Peggy. I hope you get some relief soon.  I just wish I could snap my fingers and wake up with the family back in Colorado.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE