Author Topic: Asia Redux  (Read 1536 times)

brett

Asia Redux
« on: November 22, 2010, 09:31:01 am »
Hi all,

The board is quiet so here's another trip report! I know these are popular. Let's draw a line under my last trip and all that entailed. But I learnt a gigantic amount which has helped in trip 2.0.

Anyway, I am back in Asia and I am visiting ladies! A lesson here for the newbies is that if your China trip 1.0 goes horribly wrong then take time out, regroup, then have another go.

I have switched from China to Japan. Chinese ladies are lovely and the Hubei Province girls were unreal, but Japan has stolen my heart and this is where I want to live.

I am meeting a couple of ladies this time. I have broken my own rule about only visiting one lady, but I think the multiple ladies option is a good one (it wasn't my decision btw).

So anyway, I have met lady A and she is absolutely gorgeous. This meeting was planned at the last minute but I am glad I met her. She is easily as stunning as the Chnlove ladies. In addition to having curves in all the right places, she has a great job, and she has visited more countries than I have. She has an apartment in a very expensive part of Tokyo, and on top of that her English test score is higher than most of the overseas students who come to study in the UK. I really struggled to find a word she didn't know, and even my British English was no problem for her. Thankfully she still has a lovely Asian accent.

I'm meeting lady B tomorrow. I've been talking to her for a few months. Again she is very lovely, and she is a few years younger than lady A. I have been adopted by some of her Filipina friends - they are pretty ruthless when it comes to finding a husband! I love their wackiness, and their English is great.

I guess a message for newbies at this is to don't discount the Japan or the South Korea option. There is an abundance of stunning ladies in both countries. The women look similar to the Chinese ladies and they are very feminine. If you are a leg man then Japan is where you need to be. There are hardly any Westerners in either country so finding a nice lady won't be that difficult. American men are worshipped here.

Japanese ladies love travelling and just about all the ladies I've talked to have been to more countries than I have. That was a problem I found with my Chinese lady because she was totally clueless about what other countries were like, so she had very inflated expectations of Western men (no doubt her agency was putting a glamorous spin on things as well when they signed her up). Both ladies have been to the UK.

In addition, you won't get played for a fool by dodgy marriage agencies or translators, and the ladies are far less likely to be marrying for economic or visa reasons. Japan is fairly expensive but my hotel is cheaper than the 5 star palace I stayed at in Wuhan. There are loads of 3000 room megahotels here, and they have loads of single rooms for the legions of salarymen on business. They give big discounts if you stay for a while. There's always the capsule hotel option if your budget is stretched! Asian food is cheap here though.

In other developments, my Chinese lady is now learning English and I am stunned at how much she knows already. The girl is tremendously bright and it's a tragedy that she has to work such long hours for so little money. Her new found English skills will only enhance her femme fatale powers so no man will be safe as she can now sign herself up to dating sites instead of relying on useless agencies. I don't know why so many guys struggle with the girls who know no English.

There are quite a few Chinese tourists here so relations must be improving between the two countries despite the occasional naval skirmish. If you like Chinese culture then there is a ChinaTown in Yokohama although it's largely focussed on selling panda shaped steamed buns and panda stuffed animals.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Asia Redux
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 09:39:27 am »
Best of Luck Brett. Good to see you back.  However I will not mention your trip to my father in law.  He is with us for a little stay!!!!

He is 86 and was one of those that suffered at the hands of the Japanese when they were here.   He is so pleased when the Chinese sports person beats a japanese one in the Asian games.  He even gets to put his rice wine down.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline dude

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 10:00:11 am »
best of luck Dan! I wish you the best in the west... :P I know the women here in China are the best..second to none! I hope you finally find a woman the will deal with you!  GOOD LUCK!!!

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 04:36:35 am »
The women in China are beautiful.
The women in Japan are beautiful.
The women in Korea are also beautiful.
The women in most any country in the world are beautiful. A guy can't blame a whole country or in this business even a single company for some bad luck, or some bad choices made.
And during the 55 years of my life, I have found taking short cuts or trying to fix something that isn't broke will usually end in disaster.
Looking for a wife. Jimmy's rule " Take your time" " Even while looking, be faithful to one girl"  I have never seen these two things fail.
Jimmy Henson