Author Topic: WOOOHOOOOO!!! She's Single!!! now the hard part begins  (Read 2770 times)

Offline JamesM.Roberts

WOOOHOOOOO!!! She's Single!!! now the hard part begins
« on: November 24, 2010, 09:20:01 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hello all -It's me Zhan mu si (James)  Sorry I haven't kept all informed (did not want to jinx myself)
but Ping has made her trip to Guangzhou and with help from a girl friend there. She met with her estranged husband ( who wanted to hug her) and she reacted with her >:(  >:(  >:(  (Trust me I am nine inches taller and about ninety pounds heavier than her) and her mean look scares buh-jee-buhs out of me.  :o Long story short -I am no longer engaged to a married woman ;D ;D ;D
Now the real battle begins and so do the million and one questions from me ;) Thanks for all of your support so far -You do not know what is has meant to me. James
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline shaun

Re: WOOOHOOOOO!!! She's Single!!! now the hard part begins
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 10:14:39 pm »
Excellent James.  Now you can move forward.  Don't worry about keeping info, sometimes you have to.  Most all of understand.

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2010, 11:29:49 pm »
Mark up one for James ! Now , let's hope she will NEVER show you that Face :( :( :( ... we like the one ... you like too  :) :) :) .

More good Luck to you .

Paul Todd

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 01:36:53 am »
Excellent news James, Now there really is nothing stopping you from making an honest woman of her ;D. I agree when they want to be these women can be real scary with those looks,lets hope there never turned on us! ::)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 06:04:50 pm »
Good luck to you James. You must be very happy. Best of luck to you.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 09:12:50 pm »
Thanks Dave- Mike- Paul -Shaun- and Arnold's brother!! and everyone else -your well wishes mean the world to me-my feet haven't touched the floor since I found out-but I am a little more than worried about the mountain of paperwork still ahead of me-things were easier when the ball was in Pings court  ::) but I know the lifelong happiest will be worth every paper cut endured. Thanks Again
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 05:12:59 am »
Thanks Dave- Mike- Paul -Shaun- and Arnold's brother!! and everyone else -your well wishes mean the world to me-my feet haven't touched the floor since I found out-but I am a little more than worried about the mountain of paperwork still ahead of me-things were easier when the ball was in Pings court  ::) but I know the lifelong happiest will be worth every paper cut endured. Thanks Again
The paper work really isn't all that bad really. It is all the waiting that will make you mad from time to time.  Start it with a good lawyer. The one Maxx recommends seems to be the best as far as I have seen. Mine sucks so you don't want him.
Jimmy Henson

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 07:37:10 am »
Thank you Jimmy and I want you to know that I listen ;)  :D Sending a pm  to Maxx now pleading for the lawyers name...as I have waited the required 24 hours ;D

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2010, 07:04:11 am »
My wife was still a married woman when we met even though they had been apart for 14 years.

Her husband agred to a divorce and we have been married to close on a year now and my life here is as I want it.

One thing I am extremely pleased about is that she has never wanted to live in the UK which means that I will never ever be subjected to the mountains of paperwork that most of you go through.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2010, 09:53:05 am »
Willy I would love to be in your shoes! As I find myself missing China. I miss my Ping even more,but I do miss China too.
If it wasn't for the fact that I have a daughter with cerebral palsy,and other special needs. I would move to China in a heartbeat.
I am afraid she would have a very difficult time adjusting, I myself, think I  could get used to people who weren't rude, crude, and obnoxious  and thought the world revolved around them.