Author Topic: My Story So Far  (Read 14034 times)

Offline Jingle

Re: My Story So Far
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2011, 09:12:55 pm »
Yes .. Shaun is right Jingle . Most Stories from the Member's here are pretty much explained to some degree ( bad or good ) , so please tell us a little about yourself .. if you are interested in finding somebody here . Which by the way is not an easy thing .. as we are not loaded with Single Member's in our Forum . After posting some details , you will see who is interested in starting a Friendship/Relationship with you .

As for my Story , it is like an open Book on my Blog which you can visit anytime from my URL on the bottom of each Post .
So feel free to let us know about you , we are all Friends here ( I think ) and see what becomes of it .
yeah ,i noticed 99% memebers here are not single ,i am a little bit jealous  ;)
but i believe miracles survive everywhere ,lol ,maybe someday i could find the right guy here ,who knows ? :)
sure , I will visit ur blog to see your stories ,to learn something .hehe...

Offline Jingle

« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2011, 09:31:28 pm »
Such a looooooooooong story :o

heh heh heh ....  a lot of us have very long stories, that are still going !!!   :o

lol...wats ur story ? ;)

Hi Jingle,
I can give you a very short summary here .....

I started writing letters to my Jessica in June 2008 ...
after 14 months of that .... in August 2009,
I finally traveled to China to meet her ...
it was a roller coaster ride of emotions, confusion, and me trying to understand what was real, or was false based on all the letters we had sent to each other, and now the fact that things did not match in person. It was a good thing I was there for 18 days, and we met and talked every day ... but by the end things seemed good, and we were engaged for marriage, and I returned home to NY state. That is when we really got to know each other ... as we talked each day directly to each other by computer, and phone ... no middle person ...
there were still plenty of issues and problems, as I lost my job, and had to find work ...
I finally received a job offer in Toronto, Ontario, Canada ... so I moved from New York, and started a new life in Canada.
In July 2010, I returned to China for a second trip and we were married... on July 30, 2010
Both of my trips are described on this website, as I was posting messages during the trips....
Now I am a married man to a wonderful Chinese Lady, and I am waiting for her paperwork to be approved so I can bring her to live with me in Toronto. We just celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on July 30, 2011.

so there is the last 3 years of my life ... for you to see.  :)
Mike

thanks ,Mike ,for sharing ur story and it is very sweet .
hopefully the paperwork could be approved asap  :)

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2011, 11:12:01 pm »

Hello Jingle,

Are you saying my story is too looooooooong? There is much more to tell. It is nice to meet you here, by the way.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline Jingle

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2011, 03:35:02 am »

Hello Jingle,

Are you saying my story is too looooooooong? There is much more to tell. It is nice to meet you here, by the way.

Dave C

hehehe...well...i think its quite long ,reading ur story reminds me of my school life . it makes me feel like reading an English reading comprehension .haha ....