Author Topic: Reasons for going back  (Read 9630 times)

Scottish_Rob

Reasons for going back
« on: January 03, 2011, 02:23:20 am »
Hi guys...
Thought I would show you some of the reasons WHY I will be going back to china ;D

[attachimg=3][attachimg=4][attachimg=7][attach=7][attach=6]
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 02:46:53 am by Scottish_Rob »

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
Re: Reasons for going back
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 08:19:15 am »
wow rob great post to start the new year i am please for you
happy new year 

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 08:24:56 am »
Great pics and post Rob.  I can see why you will go back.

Offline halfpint

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2011, 07:40:15 pm »
I think thats reason enough  :)
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline Axiom

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2011, 07:53:12 pm »
If I were you, I would go back as well ;)

JOHN1964

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2011, 07:56:10 pm »
Good for you Rob, The reason i am back in China is on the same lines as yours, Time is passing to quickly for me and MinYing now, I do not want to go home in two weeks.

Offline maxx

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 07:56:22 pm »
Rob those are some nice pictures.Thats a beautiful lady.So what is the plan? Do you have a plan?I'm a little concerned Rob.I don't want to see you go down the same path.As the last time you went to China.Think long and hard this time.Before you go on your next trip

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »
So what is the plan? Do you have a plan?I'm a little concerned Rob.I don't want to see you go down the same path.As the last time you went to China.Think long and hard this time.Before you go on your next trip

And ask for opinions of your plan incase your not seeing things clearly.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 09:35:32 pm »
Rob those are some nice pictures.Thats a beautiful lady.So what is the plan? Do you have a plan?I'm a little concerned Rob.I don't want to see you go down the same path.As the last time you went to China.Think long and hard this time.Before you go on your next trip

Hi guys

Well maxx, vince, for definate, things will be very differnt to my last trip. 

I honestly believed in my mind, I really was ready for any contingancy on my last trip.  EVIDENTLY...I wasn't.  There are factors that I WILL NOT go into here, personal reasons, that only a couple of guys know, that were the 'REAL' reason for me coming back to the UK.  I did not decieve anyone about my reasons for coming back, I told you about some of them, which were true, BUT, this ONE reason (I am not telling you) was the REAL ONE.  The reason I cannot and will not say is because it is too personal to me, because it was about my youngest daughter :(

Once I came back, my plan was to get back as soon as possible...By any means :o :o :o

However, since speaking to a few guys, I have a set plan in mind.
(1) Get a job
(2) Get a teaching certificate
(3) Save

THEN

(4) Get teaching inyterviews set up, both in Zhucheng and Surrounding areas.
(5) Wait about (at least) 6 months before returning.

Things have NOW developed,

I have been in touch with Sophie everyday since I got back, she knows the score about my plan of action, and so far she agrees with it... ;D

On the job front, I am still searching, HOWEVER I am doing some work on a website for someone, where I am getting paid for it, he is under my instruction putting these payments into a Chinese bank account for me, for when I am ready to return.

I have other internet plans under way, which will hopefully also get me money

From my Dole money, I have set aside £10.00 per week to be put into a seperate account, which I am treating as a debt.  Once I have enough saved, I will get the teaching certificate.

It has taken me a while to get back to this state of mind, and a lot of hard 'talking too' from my friends on here.  I was in a really bad way, so much so, that even Christmas was not celebrated or any presents brought for my kids or grandkids.  It was this that sort of brought me out of my misery, and to get me to 'look' forward and get off my A..e

So there you go guy's that's the PLAN.  Any suggestions, money making ideas, please send me a PM.... :D

THIS TIME .... I WILL BE READY FOR ANYTHING
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:37:41 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2011, 09:47:13 pm »
Cheers mate!  I think you have found the best reason ever you dog you.  Happy for you brother!
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2011, 02:10:59 am »
Well Rob.

You know I have been following your latest daily for some time now.  But I have one reservation.   Could you not have been a Rangers Fan!!!   

I am sure that Sophie would look even greater next to a nice  blue , Or even the Red and White of Arsenal!   But Celtic Hoops!!!!!! - well at least you've got confidence in Sophies judgement and her in you.

Well my old mate - keep up the savings but make sure no one from the SS is reading your financial bits!

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 08:11:56 pm »
Sorry everyone.

I want to express my thanks to each and everyone for their 'help' and 'support' in my endevours.

Since I came back, I have suffered manic depression.  My efforts to get back to Sophie were real, BUT for me I am deluding myself, I will never be able to get backto her.

I have been in much hurt since I got back, I 'lost' her, friends and family, through my actions in 2010, and also because of the hurt I caused her, I have decided that this will be my final gesture,..

Goodbye guy's it was fun while it lasted...;-(

Your Brother
Scottish_Rob

Offline Philip

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »
Rob, you are going through a traumatic time. It is not the time to make knee-jerk responses or hasty decisions about your life. Patience may be at a premium at the moment, but you need to find it from somewhere. Careful preparation and planning, as you have outlined in your earlier post is the best way. But you need to follow through. The rewards will come, but they will not show themselves for a long time. Extreme decision-making will not get you far. If I were you I would forbid myself from making grand final gestures. Nothing is final, except death and taxes. As Jackson Browne wrote, in his song, 'The Pretender', written after the death of his first wife, 'As the morning light comes creepin' in, I get up and do it again. Amen'. In other words, life goes on. There are people who care about us, things change, we juggle our finances, we wait (it comes with the territory to know how to wait), opportunities come, disappointments come.
We are all playing the long game. I am waiting for my wife to return to Hong Kong for her 2nd 90 day visa. She will not be able to work. Her two children are in China with their aging grandfather. They will not be able to live here. My contract is for two years. I do not know what will happen in the future, but we can only deal with the hand we are dealt. There is no quick-fix solution, but it is my duty to make sure I make the best of the situation and stay positive.
You are in England, working hard for your relationship. Sophie knows you and knows your intentions are honourable. Far worse would be if there was doubt and suspicion about the relationships - no amount of money or luck could compensate for lack of trust. So take strength from what you have, rather than focus on what you don't have... yet.
The only thing you need to decide is how much money you need to have before you even contemplate going to China again. Then the time it takes to accumulate it will be the time it takes. No shorter, no longer. It could be a year, but I'm sure there have been years in your life that have been wasted and unfulfilled before. I have had many. The difference is that this would not be a wasted year. It would be very productive. But patience is an absolute requirement.

Paul Todd

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2011, 10:34:51 pm »
Well said Philip!

Offline sara

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2011, 11:55:23 pm »
Rob
   you know, i am a chinese lady and lived in the nouth of china before i was 26 years old. it took several years to let myself to enjoy the life in guangzhou after i came to guangzhou in 1989. i just want to tell you: after living new place 1 or 2 years you would know how to make your life comfortable and enjoy the new life.
   i often make the money plan in my life, like how to use the money for shopping, eating with my family and friends, travelling. i enjoy eating everything, shopping with my girl friends, travelling in china although i am not rich. i think maybe Sophie  just hopes you tell her your future plan with her? you just try to make sure her thought first, then let her understand what you want to do after youcome here. you will know how to do  if you both have the same thought for the future life.
   you know meeting a nice chinese lady is not easy. and it's the most important that you love each other in your heart. i think maybe making the money plan for your life could help you both have happy life in the future.
   i hope you will work all the problems out and have a happy life in china.
Sara