Author Topic: If this doesn't make you hate me, I don't know what will!  (Read 1724 times)

Wonwill

If this doesn't make you hate me, I don't know what will!
« on: January 11, 2011, 02:14:22 am »
Where to start?  I somehow managed to wind up at these forums one day when I decided to search google if being tone deaf had any effect on being able to learn or speak mandarin.  Pretty bizarre, but one website led to another and I eventually landed here haha.  I’ve spent the last week or so reading various posts here and find it quite an interesting place.  I didn’t meet my girlfriend on Chnlove or anything and I think I’m younger than most here as well (24 in a week :p), so it seems my story is a just a tad bit different and might sound silly and foolish at my age haha.  t’s actually pretty long, detailed, and poorly written.  This is in part because I haven’t told anyone the whole thing yet and just wanted to share, so I'm sorry about the wall of text your about to experience and go blind from.  After having written this entire thing, I'm not sure whether I even want to post it or not, but oh well! hahaha  :P Everyone at least deserves to know a little about me after all the help I received with the visa!  Anyways, enough ramblin’, on to my story

Yeah... I'm not quite comfortable with posting this afterall haha.

Oh… and, uh, hi, I’m Jason.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:58:13 am by Wonwill »

JOHN1964

Re: If this doesn't make you hate me, I don't know what will!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 04:25:34 am »
Sounds like there,s a movie in that story,,,Good luck to you.

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:54:25 pm »
Wow, he must have pulled it.

Paul Todd

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 08:39:21 pm »
Shame, it was a good story, I hope it has a happy ending  :D

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 06:01:18 am »
Damn I thought we might have another Jason in the mix.  But alas he is now a guest, the story was a real on/off affair.  I sincerely hope it had/has a happy ending.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.