Author Topic: For people who need help with F and Z Visa  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Mikael_Shim

• | IT Security Analyst & Consultant | CHiNA |
  • QQ (1494158153)
    • Access any website or service from Within China. 100% anonymously
For people who need help with F and Z Visa
« on: January 19, 2011, 11:40:35 am »
Hi all!

Life in China is good, so good i almost dont have time to check on here regularly anymore  ;D
But i do now and then, even if im not posting as much as before. Me and my girl has been busy with lots
of stuff and just came back from a trip to Dalian (very nice city, although a bit to European style). Next up
Harbin and end of february Hong Kong and Macau. Theres so much great places to visit here that it will
take a lifetime to explore them all but we intend to ;).

I know alot of people want to travel to China on F visa but have problems getting one due to the need
of an governmental/officially issued letter of invitation. Me and my girlfriend can now offer this service to
applicants provided that their nationalities is of European Union, American or Australian. Sorry, not possible
for any Arabic or Islamic nationalities due to government strict rules. The invitation letter will grant you access
to the F Visa.

We can also provide all legal paperwork and prerequisites for Z visa even if you a; dont have an employment
in China yet b; dont have graduate papers or c; dont have any of either a or b.

No, this service is not provided for free for obvious reasons but we are not looking to either scam or skin anyone
either. This consultancy service is now part of my Consultancy Business and most people who know me since before
know i am in China not just for love, but also for long term business. This forum has helped me alot prior to me
coming here so if i can help any new or old members back who have a problem with the above, just pm me.

"Just call me Mikkie , thats what all Asians do anyway"

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界

Offline JamesM.Roberts

Re: For people who need help with F and Z Visa
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 12:20:39 pm »
Dear Mikael  ;D Very very happy for you Bro ;D Might just have to take you up on your offer someday-Right now I am trying to get Ping here, but if things do not go our way soon......who knows.
Glad you are happy and please stay in touch
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline Mikael_Shim

• | IT Security Analyst & Consultant | CHiNA |
  • QQ (1494158153)
    • Access any website or service from Within China. 100% anonymously
Re: For people who need help with F and Z Visa
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 01:06:58 pm »
Hey man  :D , check your inbox later. I´ll drop you an update on my adventures before i hit the sack. And yeah , why bring her over there when all the thingsyou need in the world and much more is right here  ;D
"Just call me Mikkie , thats what all Asians do anyway"

对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界