Author Topic: Hidden thread  (Read 1756 times)

Offline mustfocus

Hidden thread
« on: January 21, 2011, 07:23:49 am »
Hi all,

In case you were wondering what happened to my thread, I've asked the admins to temporarily hide it.  There is nothing wrong (well, except for the fact that I will be separated from my qin ai de in the next few days), but a comment made to me by my lady has made me have to reconsider at least some of the post.

I still plan a post-mortem of the trip, but many of the details may have to be removed from general public.

Just for the record, my lady and I are still very much a item and I am not looking forward to Sunday morning.  I wish her work schedule would have allowed us to have more time together.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
Re: Hidden thread
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 07:36:14 am »
And here I thought I was the champion of the cliff hanger  :o

Here's wishing all will be well with you and the story once told, does end with a wishing well dream come true.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2011, 03:52:57 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 12:05:55 pm »
Ron, you just been trumped.  ;D

In Jaul I understand.  Do what you got to do.

Offline halfpint

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 02:47:06 am »
Glad you took her concerns to heart.  Will miss the stories, but that's ok.  Enjoy the rest of your time.
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 06:04:15 am »
Thanks for understanding guys.  Things are great with my lady.  I just want to keep it that way.  For what it's worth, my lady is definitely keeping me on my toes.  I'll figure out how to get the story out to you, but I may have to do it through another method.

Now to back up my stuff (I think I corrupted something on my laptop when I tried to install that applet earlier this week)...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen