Author Topic: Third times is a charm, right  (Read 5985 times)

Offline Chad

Re: Third times is a charm, right
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2011, 05:50:13 pm »
Well I took that lady friend of a friend out Thursday for lunch and then we went to a beautiful park for the afternoon. She barely spoke English but we still had an ok time. But for me there just wasn’t an attraction there so when the young lady called to see how it went I told just what I said here.

So Kerry the lady I came to see told the young lady friend of a friend of hers who is on chnlove and asked if I wanted to meet the newest lady and of course I said yes. So we went out for tea and ended with supper and a short walk. She speaks some English I suppose enough to get by at least with that and using the translator device. We had a good time and are going to see each other again today and we will see what happens. A funny thing this lady was one of the ones profile I had brought with me to use if Kerry didn’t work out.

I actually ran into Kerry in my hotel at lunch time and she was all smiles and said she had a business lunch there. I thought it was funny but there’s really no hard feelings. What the point of being mad what happened, happened and it cant be changed. Although I will say I am disappointed with her but o well.

Arnold if that was rat on a stick I ate it was the best rat I ever ate. I had it again the next  night and it was just as tasty.

It rained all day yesterday so I really didn’t get out of the hotel to much. I did go to the ATM machine to get some cash. Then like three hours later I was back in my room and took out my wallet and there was no ATM card. Of course I panicked and got back to the bank as soon as my feet would carry me. I went inside and found someone who could speak English and eventually that had the card and they gave it back to me. Of course not before the made a copy of my passport and checked my drivers license. Man was I ever relieved. It’s amazing how much we depend on a little piece of plastic like that.

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2011, 06:16:28 pm »
This is a great update...but if I can give you some advice...don't leave you bank card behind again. Hahaha

Offline halfpint

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 09:33:11 pm »
I've left bank cards and credit cards behind many times.  Fortunately it's never been a problem for me.  Touch wood!  Sounds like you are having an interesting time.
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Arnold

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2011, 10:35:02 pm »
Chad , love the update . Hope it'll click with the Lady some more tomorrow . Take her out for some Meat on a Stick . hahahaha
I'm glad your having a good time .. besides all , good for you .

Offline Chad

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2011, 08:17:25 pm »
Hello
Well I am back. I actually came back a week and a half early; it rained almost every day I was in Liuzhou. But all in all I had a great time.

I was thinking about why the first lady did not work out, even though I kind of knew she might not before I left to visit her. But I felt the only way to find out was to visit her and that I did. As I said before we had supper together and then the next day we met for lunch.

Well thinking back she was sitting beside me telling me about her life and saying that she lived with her parents and did not have to pay for anything and that if she wanted something she would just buy it. So she wondered if a foreign man could afford to keep her in the same way. And without even thinking I said well if you are cheap enough I could afford you. She gave me a funny look and asked me what I had said. Too late to back up so I said I was making a joke and had said if you are cheap enough I could afford you. I think that maybe that was what turned her away. Although now it seems she was just looking for someone to take care of her and she wasn’t really looking for a relationship. As it turned out that was the best thing she could have done for me was to say she wasn’t interested.

Her friend introduced me to a fantastic lady. I won’t go into detail but all I can say is that this woman is like the best thing that has ever happened to me. Some guys here have said that if you meet the right lady you will know it. Well I know it and I could not be happier. Well I could be happier if she came home with me but we all know now comes the hard part. It is hard to believe that we could have gotten along so good in such a short period of time but we did. She is so kind and considerate to me and I just love it. I met her mother and family and she has her own place and all is just great. We spent two hours last Saturday and two hours last Sunday on skype talking. Her English isn’t the greatest but we still get along real good with each other. I can’t wait to get back to see her.

I had not taken a single certificate paper with me since I felt it would not work out anyway. So I came home early to get the paperwork in order and to go back in a couple of months to marry her. The vacation time I didn’t use will be used on the next trip to see her and hopefully it won’t still be raining, but even if it is I don’t think it will matter. This lady is great.

I sent off for the single certification and asked them how my four day marriage and divorce in China a couple of years ago needs to be addressed from the single certification angle. If I show I have been single here for the last four years I was still briefly married in China so I want to make sure all the bases are covered.

Even then I am going to get all the paperwork and send it to China so my lady can take them to the marriage agency and make sure they are what they need to let us marry.

Even though this lady was in chnlove I did not get introduced to her through chnlove so we will see what happens there. As far as I am concerned they are not in the picture.

Now comes the hard part. Even though it takes longer to get her here if we are married this is the way she prefers so that is what we will do.

Arnold

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 12:13:58 am »
Happy and excided for you Chad !! ;)

I'm going to be patient too and wait for your next Chapter of this Story . Any Photo's ?  ???

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 03:00:44 am »
That is great news Chad , now to get all of your ducks in a row , good luck , regards Sujuan and Robert.
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info