Author Topic: Third times is a charm, right  (Read 5984 times)

Offline Chad

Third times is a charm, right
« on: March 04, 2011, 08:10:57 pm »
I am leaving tommorrow for my third trip to China to meet a new lady. We have been writing since last April and over the last few weeks have finally got away from chnlove. She was the one that wanted to stop using them. I still am not 100% sure that this is the "one". But I still feel good about her and feel it is worth making the trip to see her. I will be in Liuzhou until April 2, so if we do hit it off we will at least have time to get to know each other. I will of course share my trip with the group here. Although the last two times I shared and they both went south. Not because I shared its just the way it turned out. I am hoping for better results this time. One thing I have told myself no matter how the relationship part turns out I need to go with a positive attitude and go to have a great time. Time will tell.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Third times is a charm, right
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 10:41:59 pm »
Have a safe trip Chad , and the best of luck , nothing ventured = nothing gained , and do not forget if it is not working out if she is honest she will have many friends to introduce to you , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 12:25:36 am »
Chad good luck.Have a nice trip.

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 01:06:06 am »
Hey Chad , your Title says it all . Wishing you the best of Luck ( if it's needed ) this time around and looking forward to hear your updates with hopefully a Photo or two .

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 06:25:36 am »
Good Luck Chad, We are all hoping this is the one for you.   Did your remember to take your box of Lucky Charms?

Offline halfpint

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 11:30:20 am »
Goodluck, have a great trip

Alan
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline Chad

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 07:15:21 pm »
Well just to let you know the third time isn’t a charm. I was hesitant to post since I did not want to jinx myself but it seems like it doesn’t matter know.

I got to China a day late due to a lot of airline errors so I got to Liuzhou on Tuesday instead of Monday and true to her word Kerry was at the very tiny airport to pick me up. She had a friend with her since she feels her English isn’t very good. But really she speaks great English and the friend was with her for moral support as well. Her friend is quite a bit younger than she is.

So it was mid afternoon when I got in so they dropped me off at the hotel that she had reserved for me and said they would be back at 6 for supper. Kerry called and asked if she could bring another friend along as well and I said yes.

It looked like she was already trying to get rid of me with her other friend who she introduced as her single friend. But I wasn’t interested in the friend then or now. So we had supper and talked for a long time and went for a walk around the hotel.

On Wednesday we met for lunch as she had to work in the morning. She called from the lobby to say she was there and waiting for me. Well she wasn’t but her young friend was and I asked her friend how everything was going and she said not well. It seems Kerry needs more time to think this over. But she shows up and we have lunch and we talk more and I asked if there was anything that she needed to know about me and she said no that all my letters told her everything that I was a nice guy and all that stuff, So the lunch went well I thought.

Kerry said she had to go back to work and that we would meet for supper. Well at supper time her friend calls and says Kerry has decided that is through and doesn’t want to see me anymore.

But you know what; I was kind of expecting that. At least is happened soon and I may ne able to meet someone else. Its just odd we wrote for ten months, you would think in that amount of time she would have know if she wanted this or not. I had brought a few other woman’s profiles with me just in case, although I had not contacted. I really wanted Kerry and I to work out.

I just think that after meeting me and seeing that it was a reality that she didn’t want to do. She lives with her parents and pays no money to them and she says she buys whatever she wants and I think she feels if she moved to the US her life style would go down. But who really knows.

So am I broken hearted, NO not really to tell you the truth. Life goes on.

I made my profile active last night and said that I was in Liuzhou and we will see what happens and believe it or not Kerry’s young friend is setting me up for lunch with an older friend of hers, she’s 40 and attractive so we will see how that goes. So the adventure goes on. I put a few of the women in this city on my favorite’s list last night so I will see if I get any response. If not I will write to them and see what happens.

Liuzhou is a beautiful city although is has been drizzling almost the whole time but hopefully it will stop soon.

No scary experiences yet, the closes was supper last night on my own. I don’t want to eat in McDonalds’ or KFC as I am in China. So I had some meat on a stick, I don’t have a clue what it was. But it was good enough that I went back for one stick.

Arnold

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 07:23:18 pm »
Chad , sad for you but not sorry . You did not put all your hopes on just one and came prepared for just this . Wish you Luck while you still there and by the way .. the only Meat that comes on a Stick is Mouse .. is it really that GOOD ?  :P

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 07:37:50 pm »
Sorry to hear about that Chad.  At least you went prepared.  No-one wants to hear stories like that.  The good thing is that you have some time and you might get lucky and find someone "off the grid".  Let us know how you fare.
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 07:43:21 pm »
Its too bad the story got deleted a couple years ago, but this almost has the sounds of Irishman's first trip to China.  Chad, you went in with a plan, and that was a good idea.  I hope you find her.  And don't be afraid to explore the city.  We would love to keep hear updates from you.

Offline shaun

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 08:10:00 pm »
Sorry to hear it Chad but I hope things turn out well for you.

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2011, 08:15:58 pm »
Sorry to read about the lady in question, Hope everything goes well with the older lady , 40 and attractive, Arent they all.

Offline halfpint

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2011, 10:08:01 pm »
Chad your approach and attitude is great.  Enjoy your time, see some sights, if your lucky you may meet someone.   If not, come home with lots of good memories.
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2011, 11:06:20 pm »
As we always say Chad (and for any one new here) it does not matter how long you talk by EMF's. telephone or even webcam IT IS NOT until you meet face to face that you will really know if you are both right with the situation.   

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 05:03:48 am »
Chad , sorry with your number 1 , but send emf's don't just put them into your favourites as you will only get plastic replies if at all , just be careful if they are from the same agency , it might get a little complicated ha ha or if they are put a note at the bottom of the emf's with your contact point info for the local translator and wait for the phone calls , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info