Author Topic: Hi guys, it's been a while ;-)  (Read 3688 times)

Offline Scottish_Robbie

Hi guys, it's been a while ;-)
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:52:17 pm »
Well here goes...

Everyone of the members on here know my story with a certain lady called Zhang Ying, known to you all as Sophie.
Rightly or wrongly, it ended in distress (for both of us) and disaster, many parties were hurt.  To put you in the loop so to speak, after weeks (since I got back) we have been inn contact for long periods of time.  BUT we both had time to reflect and discuss those 7 magical weeks we spent together.  Not including the nine months we spoke on computer and web-cam getting to know each other.  As it transpires, what I done was wrong, I hurt this lady very bad, and I can assure everyone I am suffering because of it. believe me.  She still feels 'hurt' and 'the lose of face' is getting to her.  Anyway, we have decided to call it a day but that we will stay 'friend' --- only through Email.   Nonetheless, I have told her, that if she wants to speak to me about anything I will always be there for her.  she is NOT added to contact list, but I am still on hers, and we both have our telephone numbers.  She has contacted me through Yahoo Msn so she can talk to me sometimes. but it will NEVER go back to the way we were. I lost her trust... :(  I do know I will NEVER ever,  FORGET HER, I really did love her, despite what some people may think.  This happened once I got back here at the beginning of January, it has taken me, this time to get over it, and get back into the saddle so to speak.  So we are no longer together.. >:( >:(

The next time, and I have spoken to Willy, David E and a couple of others about my intended return to china.  I believed I was ready the last time, BUT I wasn't.....The next time I WILL BE, and that will include having enough money, so I never get into that begging position again.  That episode although may seem closed, is NOT, I told  you all after I asked, I 'lost' friend etc..This is true. I have many members on here who are in my 'Yahoo', 'Skype', 'QQ', 'Telephone Numbers', and 'Facebook' and now, they don't talk to me, all since that 'fateful' day.  But, it is my own fault, so I suppose I deserve it.,,,one way or another :-X

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:45:10 pm by Scottish_Robbie »
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Vince G

Re: Hi guys, it's been a while ;-)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 12:25:32 am »
I don't know? Pic 1 she's getting dinner ready, and pic 2 she's to sloppy, look at that desk with that cup rolling around over there? Only Kidding. Her name is Swallow? (that's what the pic title says) Someone had a girl with the same name? Can't be two with that name, could it?

It's all up to you. There is a gap in the age difference?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 12:27:06 am by Vince G »

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 01:48:44 am »
I'd have to mention the age difference too.   You're what, at least 42, right Rob?
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 08:50:46 am »
I'd have to mention the age difference too.   You're what, at least 42, right Rob?

Treble that Neil then take away the number you first thought of.  LOL
Only kidding Rob

treble it and divide by half will be closer.

Ok Rob, you shown their daughters now lets see the Mums!!!!

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 12:38:51 pm »

Haha don't listen t that pensioner Neil..

I am 54, 55 in October.  In my eyes, Nan is the better looking, but with Yan (swallow) I am more drawn too...
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Vince G

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 01:08:30 pm »
Yep, I found who it was writing Swallow, Jay W. Is her profile # P558467?

http://www.chinaromance.net/index.php?topic=85.210

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 01:34:28 pm »
Rob , I can't choose for you what Woman is best for you , but I can tell you .. I would keep it within 15 years and no more . As you have shown us on your last Adventures , that you must fight the Height problem .. so why add a large age gap as well .. when not necessary ?
So from the two , you know my answer . I certainly hope you  learned enough from the last two and let the third attempt be what you are/were looking for .

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 02:11:18 pm »
Yep, I found who it was writing Swallow, Jay W. Is her profile # P558467?

http://www.chinaromance.net/index.php?topic=85.210

Just searched that number Vince, nothing found. don't know if she was on it, will ask her tonight...

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 02:50:48 pm »
Rob , I can't choose for you what Woman is best for you , but I can tell you .. I would keep it within 15 years and no more . As you have shown us on your last Adventures , that you must fight the Height problem .. so why add a large age gap as well .. when not necessary ?
So from the two , you know my answer . I certainly hope you  learned enough from the last two and let the third attempt be what you are/were looking for .

Yes Arnold, the age difference IS what I am concentrating on...And believe me buddy.  When I decide to go back, I will be more prepared AND WILL HAVE LEARNED from past experiences.  not ONLY THAT..I will be going back when I am (as near as damb possible) to finding the right one for me, after having all types of contact with right one...

At the moment I am just talking to them, will be a good while before returning...

I should have said, the real age group I am aiming to get involved with is between 45-50
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 10:48:03 pm by Scottish_Robbie »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 11:21:55 pm »
Well Robbie Age difference and Height difference are not a major problem. This week I meet a whole group of females here who were all shorter than you. Some will even be teenagers soon! LOL

But I am keeping my eye out for the right woman suitable for a man of you for when you arrive.   However it will be difficult to find one that would be suitable for someone of your personality, good looks and worldly knowledge.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 04:46:44 am »
Willy , all Robbie wants to know is can they ride a winner in the English Derby ha ha .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2011, 06:52:13 pm »
Willy , all Robbie wants to know is can they ride a winner in the English Derby ha ha .

Hahahaha....Well you gotta know these things... :o ::)

Offline Peter

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2011, 12:42:07 pm »
Good to know that you are still alive and kicking   ;D ;D ;D

Peter
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 03:33:19 pm »
Nice to hear you are back in the saddle again Rob. I do hope that you have success this time too, but do try to go about this search in a prepared way. I think we all want to see you succeed in your search. Best of luck to you!

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.

Offline shaun

« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 07:12:07 pm »
Rob,

Glad to hear from you and wish you the best.