Author Topic: You get out of life what you put into it or do you ?????  (Read 1853 times)

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
You get out of life what you put into it or do you ?????
« on: April 02, 2011, 05:35:24 am »
well as for joey i do believe this,  for many years i looked for my ultimate happiness it always deluded me ,
it can be a tricky road finding the right Chinese women to be your wife , i have been seeking for so many years now
yes it as been a long time but i now find my princess and i am happily  married ,yes living apart is very hard to say the least
some people are envy of what i have done some  people have called me, laughed at me , but i now have the last laugh

so i have now to wait for my wife to learn and pass her English exam so that  we can be together in England
anything i have done in life as always paid some dividends
now i have the sweet smell of success

do you get out of life what you put into it ?   well for me yes
many people say i have just been lucky i do not see that way  you get out of life what you put into it
what do you guys think ????

Offline shaun

Re: You get out of life what you put into it or do you ?????
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 06:03:58 am »
Joey, I used to have an employees who said, "I feel you."  I think you summed it up very well for many of us.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 06:07:52 am »
My Dear Old Dad used to tell me when I was a youngster..."When you go through life, you will face  and make, many decisions. If you get half of them right, you'll do better than most
But whatever decisions you face and make, you will get more right if you have a plan" !!!!!!

All of us here have a plan, and working diligently toward the success of this plan ensures we will get more right than those who dont. So in this regard, yes, you only get back what you put in.....

David

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 12:46:45 pm »
As my Signature say's , Life is what one makes it !

My LaoPo is a perfect example of this . It started really out as a "Dream" , yes .. a simple Dream . Seeing the beautiful Girl's in the 12 Girl Band .. awakened this whole Chinese for Wife ( it even looked unrealistic at that time ) journey . Dreams ( day dreams mostly ) are what set Plans in gear to either fail or succeed . The very thing that is important to succeed is you need Help with this all the time from "Other's" . One does NOT succeed with anything if he is not helped along by other's and that is where your Character as a Person comes through .. to have Friends - make Friends - be a Friend .. to pull this all off . Making Friends , wasn't this the first step getting a Wife , no matter from where ( which doesn't matter one bit ) as it's up to "You" to follow that Dream and nobody else and then .. like DAvid says .. you'll have more " Right " decisions .

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 11:00:52 pm »
As the others have said, I too agree with the idea of Arnolds signature, "Life is what one makes it!".  And it is best to have a plan, as David E points out.

Dave C
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.