Author Topic: QQ should be called one flow over the cuckoo's nest  (Read 8330 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
RE: QQ should be called one flow over the cuckoo's nest
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 07:38:49 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='14158' dateline='1251156823'

I Don't Know? Am I looking at this differently? I have spent a full year communicating with my lady. We talk on the phone maybe once a week. Have not had webcam yet, or met ftf.

Vince

If you talk on the phone once a week, you are way ahead in the communication stakes than most of us....didn't you just answer the question ??....you have got another valid, acceptable way to communicate , outside of Agency/Translator influence, that you feel comfortable about and that gives you the security to know she is real and is important to you.  QED !!!...That is what we are all after :)

DavidE

David5o

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 07:42:26 pm »
David E,

Yep, it was so much easier in those days... You fancied a woman, so just pick - up the old club and go get her, no sodding around talking about it in those days. ...Just a ''Bam'' with the old club, .... and you have her!! Just Great!! ...hahaha!!

David....

Vince G

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 07:55:50 pm »
Yes but the phone calls started way after the EMF's. It's only been the last +/- 4 months. Her english is hard to understand but we get along. So this didn't happen in the first month or two.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 08:30:04 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='14163' dateline='1251158150'

Yes but the phone calls started way after the EMF's. It's only been the last +/- 4 months. Her english is hard to understand but we get along. So this didn't happen in the first month or two.

Vince

Is therefore your advice to us "prospectors" to continue EMF's for 8 months, then move on to more personal communications like phone, email etc ??....I would be pretty sure that you are not saying this ???
But you have got to your current situation in a way that you found safe and acceptable to both you and your Lady.
I for one, dont plan to "throw anybody away"....but having been through the mincer a few times, I get a bit cynical as to where women/Agencies/Translators are coming from, so I will attempt to get a clarity and a further communication mode when it is appropriate for me...so I can focus on the development of a real relationship, rather than keep looking over my shoulder and wondering about scams !!
With the info we have here now, we will all find our own way to the end game, in our own time and within our own comfort zone...it would be a bloody sight more difficult if we DID NOT have all this good info from Bros who have got to this level of comfort/stability in their communication with their Lovelies :)....as you have.
DavidE

Vince G

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 11:33:07 pm »
Dave E, I was just giving an example from my own experience. To show I'm not pulling this stuff out of the air. We aren't talking of communicating with  a woman that might be a scam. We're talking of someone you know is real but you want further communication with her other than EMF's.

After I posted earlier, I got a eCard from my lady in email. Like I said we been talking for a year (8/22/08). and like the posts I wrote about it is her email address and not the agency. The translator did not interfere when I told my lady how to get an email address on her sisters computer. Also I know she sent it with no help from the agency because it was signed as "Song your Love" instead of "Your Love, Song". It just goes to show that taking the time, when they do come around it's worth it more then the webcam tart.

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2009, 07:29:32 pm »
Arrghhhh, i really do not know what to do, Things have been going ok, for me and my girl, the first phone call was not the most successful, i have since emailed her but i'm yet to get a reply on her thoughts on it.... it's been a few days now, hmmm...... But readers of this thread will know i made a friend while on QQ, i have just spent the last four hours chatting to her...! Ok she knows no English and i know no Chinese (the course starts next week) but we have so much in common, music and film tastes and she likes my tattoo's ! She even has a couple of her own. i'm in a dilemma on what to do....:-/, but here is a couple of a little less 'tarty' photos for the guys, (not the best, but it's a snapshot from our webcam chat) n any useful suggestions would be appreciated. :icon_biggrin:
Andy.
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!