Author Topic: You need to think about it.  (Read 7319 times)

Arnold

Re: You need to think about it.
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2011, 04:55:18 pm »
Ahhh .. Lawyer's , in a way they ruin the Country .. but then again .. we do need their help sometimes . As long as they EARN their money like everybody else .

Offline maxx

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2011, 08:25:57 pm »
good job Buzz.Congratulations and good luck to you and your wife.Your your wife's green card will probably arrive in a couple of weeks.

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #32 on: June 06, 2011, 11:42:29 am »
Ahhh .. Lawyer's , in a way they ruin the Country .. but then again .. we do need their help sometimes . As long as they EARN their money like everybody else .

Irony, if you read the constitution (US), Jay and Hamilton made Madison write clauses that favored lawyers in the federal government. Unfortunately for that thought, it merely says educated (good on Madison for the forethought). As we now have Doctors and Teachers getting in there and shanking it up. Unfortunately, I think it's too late, beautiful framework in the US Constitution, but shot government because of all the greedy lawyers. Any doubters? Edwards was an ambulance chaser before going into politics and the trial lawyers association (also known as the scheister's guild) are the largest campaign contributors to any candidates at any level, especially judges and the fed.

What does this have to do with the string, not much, other than the fact that the world is run by greedy lawyers. We are a sue happy society.
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2011, 01:24:58 pm »
We are a sue happy society.

So does that mean that in Johny Cash song " A Boy Named Sue" he was singing about a lawyer?

I don't know that for my case whether a lawyer would have known before hand the additional proof that the Canadian Consulate wanted. At the time of our filing I did contact Canadian Immigration and they thought the household registry would be enough. I might have payed the additional expense for a lawyer and could have had the same result.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:29:01 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances