Author Topic: Observations and Interpretations of my new home.  (Read 4034 times)

Arnold

RE: Observations and Interpretations of my new home.
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 02:28:25 pm »
Quote from: 'florida ted' pid='5472' dateline='1244826150'

The rate this country is going (US) down don't be surprised if you don't see more expats there.

Ted , how sad but real :huh:
Just think what it's going to be 20 year's from now ? Is our Country being run be Gang member's or by Punks with there underwear hanging out of their Pant's . Hate to think of that , but I do pray it will not come down this far . But if I'm LUCKY , I wont be around then . I hope to be in China way before that .

Offline China Shark

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 12:25:04 pm »
Yeah, Arnold that is a really scary thought.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Joshua Smith

• Eastern Scorpion
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:00 pm »
Yeah I have your email and #, although I'll need to search for it through the mess that is my email inbox. lol Hundreds of emails from Ping, Jessie and dozens of other Chinese ladies not to mention my friends here in Halifax and all the SPAM! :icon_eek: Damn all the spam.

You're a great friend, Michael, to have offered your hospitality. I may just take you up on that help offer if I can't find a job on my own. Jessie told me there are teaching jobs for 10000 rmb in Guangzhou but I'm not sure if I'll be qualified to get one of them. We'll just have to see what happens. The money isn't too too important to me....as long as we earn enough to live comfortably and have some to put away for our future...actually, I hope to have two savings accounts, one for the future and one for traveling around China. I asked Jessie if she'd like to travel with me around China as I visit all my Chinese friends I've made online. (There's tons lol) Most of them are ladies. But Jessie is cool with it. She trusts me and I trust her.

You guys are being paranoid about the underwear thugs in Parliament lol That won't ever happen.
"I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am."   ~ Homer Simpson ~
"Everything is something."   ~ Marge Simpson ~