Author Topic: Another Chnluv question ...  (Read 2481 times)

Offline ChinaTraveler

Another Chnluv question ...
« on: May 27, 2011, 06:05:04 pm »
When I started looking one month ago ..I bought a load a credits but found a really nice girl on qq...we continue to chat almost on a daily basis and I find her personality quite awesome...! I did look on Chnluv and sent a few girls interest notifications...out of about 10 sent all replied with a positive message to continue and send an EMF  ...(which I am not surprised with considering Chnluv aggressive translators....I never answered with a EMF ...all went away, except two  ...these two girls have sent me another second and third messages asking for me to please write them and start some communications...are these 2ND and 3rd notes of interest just some overzealous translators or could these two ladies really have seen my profile and are interested . Any  suggestions from the experienced brothers here ? 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 06:11:13 pm by ChinaTraveler »

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
Re: Another Chnluv question ...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 06:32:00 pm »
My guess, not only are they overzealous translators, they just cost you $5 each.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline shaun

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 06:38:00 pm »
Bingo!!!

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 09:28:56 pm »
I say BINGO to what Scott said, dead on best way to view it. Yes, you will receive some from the translators, you will receive some from honest women and then you work to get them to another service that doesn't cost $5 per shot. You will feel better and it is a little feel around room.

For the record, the lady I am now corresponding with is listed at the same agency as the one who pulled her little tricks and didn't get what she wanted from me ($$). However I only sent enough emfs to burn off my credit. Doesn't hurt to burn that while you move away from it.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 07:30:56 am »
Why do we get so much talk about saving a few dollars on emfs.  Your have paid nothing to get onthe Chnlove site.

Whereas the women in the main have handed over two or three months wages to get on their end.   

If a few hundred dollars are a problem then sorry you should not be searching for love on the other side of teh world.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 07:55:19 am »
It's not at all about saving a few dollars on EMF's, it's about avoiding a deceptive process of talking with translators pretending to be ladies. 

The men are on the hook for each letter.  Quick and easy little deceptions.  But the ladies are the real victims of the agency's deception.  They never see the process.  They pay up front or contractually, then the agencies sort out the A's from the B's.  But by the time A floats to the top of the scum, he's been lied to so many times that when he finally meets her, she's not even the person he's fallen in love with. 

I understand Chnlove's philosophy.  It makes sense to sort out the men and only let the good ones through.  Sure, they might as well profit from the jerks that are never serious about coming to China anyway.  They can't very well let the ladies do the sorting - it only takes a few idiots to drive a lady away from online dating. 
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline djal

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 12:09:26 pm »
Why do we get so much talk about saving a few dollars on emfs.  Your have paid nothing to get onthe Chnlove site.

Whereas the women in the main have handed over two or three months wages to get on their end.   

If a few hundred dollars are a problem then sorry you should not be searching for love on the other side of teh world.

Willy

I have an answer to this...   There is no way to tell if we are talking to a real lady or the translator while using EMF mail.  The best way to really have a good idea of what your lady is all about is to use Skype.  MSN etc AND write/talk to her using the webcam.  I use a nice site  called wotran.com to get as many translations as possible from a phrase (English/Chinese) and  at the same time see the lady I am talking to.  I keep using at times the EMF letters when I want her to undestand something important or vice versa.

My two cents...

djal

ITguy

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 07:20:10 pm »
I totally agree with Scott.

I too put out a fair amount of dollars on EMF's, I am not sorry I did that and did learn quite a bit. But now, I have just gotten to the point where I am not willing to spend as much as I once did.

It has made quite an impact on me after reading the member's stories here. And I have made some decisions. I am going to just tell any other Chnlove women right from the start that I can share a small amount of EMF's, but after that I want some of our communications to move over to private emails and Video chats. I am not interested in getting hung up in a bottomless EMF pit any more.

I had to put a stop to one Chnlove lady who constantly was sending out letters, I mean this gal really could pump them out. I would barely have enough time to read one and then another would come in.  So, I had to put my foot down and just told her she needed to start up a QQ or another email account for the shorter emails. I also told her we could still use Chnlove but not all of the time. If she does not want to try to work along with me a little bit, I can find someone who will. I felt things were getting out of control too much and I feel better after doing this.

I just wanted to say one more thing. I know some of you have written quite a bit about Chnlove issues and it does get old responding to the same old stuff. But I did glean quite a bit from your posts, so don't think your time was wasted, I learned a great deal from you. I am glad you took the time to put that up even though you might have thought it was already talked about.

Mac

Offline shaun

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 08:03:57 pm »
I think some of you misunderstand why some of us are so against chnlove.  It isn't about the money.  I don't like being lied to, misled, and generally told I don't understand.  Now it is true that I didn't understand very much but what I didn't understand was the depth they would go to to take my money.

Bottom line the folks at chnlove are crooks.  Now I know some of you do not and will not believe what I am saying but it is true.  At first I thought it was the agencies but it didn't take long to realize that it was chnlove too.  I remember when they finally told me that they discovered that the new person had made a few mistakes in their translation, I asked them what the mistakes were and how were they going to resolve them in the future.  They ignored my questions.

Of course if they would like to give all of the money they stole from me back I would be more than happy to accept it but I won't hold my breath.  We all know they do not give money back but a few credits... maybe.

Let's not forget their intendence department; or bend over and take it like a man department.

But thank God there are other sites that are actually honest in their approach.  They charge you a monthly fee and then get out of the way and let you talk to women.  Unfortunately there are crooks on that site too but a little detective work and patience and you can figure them out too.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:08:55 pm by shaun »

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 08:12:22 pm »
CHNLOVE......After the Keren/Kathy affair...Never used again. Never will use again...

Burned once....BUT then some people just go back for more...DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT..... :o ::) :P
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 11:52:12 pm »
I know I said I would avoid commenting about Chnlove so I will not say anything....BUT Shaun pretty much sums it up!
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline halfpint

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2011, 12:32:10 am »

Willy

Why spend a few hundred dollars on translators when you can spend virtually nothing to speak to the real lady??
My qin ai de is in Shanghai, and I'm not