Author Topic: Xia's Aussie Adventure  (Read 5166 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: Xia's Aussie Adventure
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 03:58:04 pm »
Jason

Many, many congrats on your good news....I hope it isn't catching  :-[ :-[ :-[

Cheers...David

Offline shaun

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 05:47:14 pm »
Congratz Jason!!!   But you almost forgot?  Me thinks thou art messing with us.  ;D

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 06:50:23 pm »
It has been so long since I posted in here about how everything is going.

The last couple of months have been really up and down.  Not in any bad way.  Just Xia with morning sickness from the baby.  We found out on Monday that she is going to have a girl.  The first thing she asked was "If I was disappointed it was not a boy".  Of course not.  This is our first child and I could not be more happy.  It is healthy and developing along just as it sould be at this stage.  We have decided to call the baby "Laura Isabell Wright" with a Chinese name (probably her mums) just for family use when talking to her in Chinese as I do not think Laura translates that well, but it is not too difficult to say more like Lala but I am not too keen on that one.

We have are also in the final stages of purchasing our house.  All the paperwork is in and the bank just has to do their evaluation and give the money over.  After the settling period (43 days I think), I will be inside painting and getting everything ready for us to move into, hopefully if not the week before the New Year atleast the first week of 2012.  This all depends on how long it takes me to paint it and for the fumes to disapate so it does not make Xia sick.  Got to look after both of my Princessess now.

So that is where we are up to.  Xia loves Sydney and is getting "more confident" - her words, everyday in living in a strange city, with strange customs.  After the baby is born in late March early April she will start to learn to get her drivers licence so that she can get around more and go and visit my family with the baby when ever she likes it whilst I am at work.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Arnold

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 07:45:41 pm »
Great news Jason ! A Girl though .. I would be upset with Qing and look for another Woman .

Waite a minute .. I'm not Chinese ! I take that back .

Congratulations to both of you , from Qing and Myself !

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2011, 07:51:20 pm »
That is wonderful news!  Congratulations to both of you! You picked a beautiful name as well.

Offline shaun

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 07:56:08 pm »
Yep.  I agree.  Great news.  Congratulations.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2011, 09:24:11 pm »
Great news Jason,  just one question though........... do we need to send mailing addresses to you for receiving our cigars?
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances