Author Topic: Cheap Accomodation in China  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Cheap Accomodation in China
« on: August 02, 2011, 08:07:47 pm »
Picked this up on my local contacts page.

Less than two dollars a day includes tw meals a day from menu.
Willy

Home » Delta Jobs » Zhongshan Jobs
CFL Hostel & Free Job Assistance
Posted Wed, 2011-07-06 11:30 by Sinobear
Delta Jobs: Zhongshan Jobs
Vacancy Categories: Other
Introduction
This job is an internship offer.
CFL is offering foreigners (native English speakers or near-native English speakers) the chance to stay in Zhongshan at our hostel for only 10 RMB/day in exchange for your presence in our English-themed restaurant.

Starting date: Anytime  Responsibilities
In exchange for the above offer, participants will be responsible to chat (NOT teach!) with the guests in the CFL restaurant for three hours per day (lunch, afternoons or evenings).

What We Are Offering You:
1. A private room in shared accommodations for only 10 RMB/day.
2. Two free meals (from our staff menu) in our CFL restaurant.
3. Free Wi-Fi or other access to the Internet daily.
4. Free Mandarin lessons daily (in exchange for dedicated 1-1 exchange of English teaching at our training center).
5. Limited translating assistance for banking or job-searching assistance.
6. A postal address and telephone number for job-searching or package delivery.
7. Free assistance for further travel plans.

Rules and Regulations:

These rules and regulations are not in any way subject to debate. Any person who refuses to follow the rules and regulations stipulated below shall have his/her agreement immediately terminated and the local authorities notified and subject to possible further legal actions at his/her own expense.
1. This offer is open to any adult between the ages of 18 to 50 years of age.
2. The company reserves the right to refuse any applicant and to terminate any accepted applicant who proves to be an administrative burden.
3. Each person who applies for a position must be in possession of a valid passport and have a visa which allows him/her to legally reside within mainland China for the period of his/her stay.
4. Each person who applies for this offer must provide at least three references which shall be verified prior to approval.
5. For those seeking a job within the Peoples Republic of China, we shall allow a stay of no longer than six weeks 942 calendar days). For those traveling within the Peoples Republic of China or visiting, we shall permit a stay of no longer than three weeks (21 calendar days).
6. No outside (non-registered) guests are permitted in the hostel or at the CFL premises at any time.
7. The CFL main office shall be off limits to all non-CFL personnel at all times.
8. Each applicant shall ensure that he/she registers accordingly at the local police station for the duration of his/her stay.
9. The applicants are to be available for three hours per day for chatting with our guests in the CFL restaurant. No one shall be expected to teach or develop materials.
10. Other rules and regulations shall be included within a separate document to be included with the official application package.
Interested parties are to send their CVs and letter of interest to the email linked below for further information.
 Qualifications
Native English speakers or near-native English speakers.

This offer is limited to a maximum of 20 persons/day. Reservations are required and all applicants are subject to prior approval.
To apply for a position, please send an email to: the email linked below with your cv and a cover letter detailing why you’d like to take advantage of this opportunity. Also state your intended length of stay.
 Benefits
If you’re looking to visit China or looking for a job, CFL can offer you low-cost accommodations and meals at our restaurant (lunch and dinner) and all you have to do is be willing to chat with our Chinese members each day in our restaurant in order to give them a chance to improve their English.
We can also provide assistance in looking for a job in China, Internet access, travel assistance and an address for postal services. Free Mandarin lessons are also available for qualified applicants.
 Contact Details
Company Name: ChatFun Language (China) Development Limited.
Contact Person: James Thompson
Fax: 0760-8996 5123
Email: james.thompson@cfl-china.com
ChatFun Language
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
Re: Cheap Accomodation in China
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 08:29:16 pm »
hmmmmmmm.......chatting to Chinese girls whilst they eat/enjoy themselves, will have to ask Xia if I am allowed.
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
Re: Cheap Accomodation in China
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:17:59 pm »
why couldn't that be in Handan, of course Yuan would kill me for talking to any single women...

Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com