Author Topic: Chinese woman are very caring !!!  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Mark_in_Canada

Chinese woman are very caring !!!
« on: September 09, 2011, 09:55:09 am »
I have founf Chinese woman to be so loving, and caring! During my 15 month relationship with my girl, she has arranged her time to be with
me during special times, such as my birthday, our anniversary day. She has made me feel like I am the most important person in the world.
Even now, before my trip, she has already purchased train tickets in advance, and much more. 
I really understand why we are all here on this forum giving our praise to these wonderful woman. They truly deserve it !!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 10:01:11 am by Mark_in_Canada »

Arnold

Re: Chinese woman are very caring !!!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 11:04:26 am »
It does make it all worth it .. the Hassle's one faces , but remember you have to Nurse it and never take it for Granted . A lot of here have been given something , that millions of other's are seeking and never find . This Forum shows mostly the Hoops we must jump over/through and some of the beauty these Women bring into our Lifes , but the real Happiness is only experienced at Home together .. and truely some of us are really Blessed . Of course they feel equally and therefore .. what can I said without a Smile on my Face ?