Author Topic: Why I went Asian!!!!!!!!!  (Read 40980 times)

Offline john1964

• finally together
Re: Why I went Asian!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2011, 12:35:56 am »
Thanks guys, She is not only beautiful but she is wonderful too, Around 42 days now and i will again be with her for around 29 days, We are also hoping for the visa approval to be granted within the next 30 days or so and then she can travel back with me to  Australia and we can begin our new life face to face instead of QQ every night,  Yes Arnold, It looks like the exact spot we sat on, I think the city of Suzhou was fantastic, I would recommend if anyone has the chance to travel there, they would enjoy the city as much as we have, I would like to return there again in the distant future, John.

Offline shaun

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2011, 05:00:58 am »
Good luck John.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2011, 10:22:06 am »
We are also hoping for the visa approval to be granted within the next 30 days or so and then she can travel back with me to  Australia and we can begin our new life face to face instead of QQ every night, 

Ah yes the joys of a QQ life  :-\  The joys of a QQ Cute Wife

Why I went Asian!!!!!!!!! ........   MSG

Meet Sexy Girls
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 10:34:24 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2011, 11:38:57 am »
MSG, love it, and yes, I have met mine, however she doesn't do everything in front of the camera for me....

As for me, we are under the 30 day mark, my girl Yuan, like John's MinYing, not average size(5'7" that's 170cm for the rest of the world), but she is very focused on maintaining the appearance for everyone to know and she apparently now likes to flash the ring around. Apparently their is a rumor about what I would do to anyone who attempted or accomplished stealing it  :-\ 

but the important part, 29 days and we are together again. Then I come back and have no life for 2 1/2 months, with a 2 1/2 week break for the hunli and then another couple weeks of no life for tax season. I've safely got my schedule about set for tax season though. I have been working on get a 'company job' though. I hate the idea, but her mama wants to brag that her son-in-law is with somebody (damn face thing). Oh well, as long as I can squeeze in my tax clients every Spring.

Oh, my mom had it out with Grandpa.... I'm not going over there for a couple weeks.... but I will plant more blackberries come spring, maybe get him some new strawberries, his died off, looks like they were sprayed with something.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Nigel

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2011, 06:15:20 am »
I just went asian because the girl I met was perfect. If she was Greek, Lebanese, Koori, American or Eskimo, I would feel the same about her.

But I have to admit, every time I get back home, I can't help notice all the fat asses around............ amazing!!! must be the hormones in the chicken.

I read some where a few years ago that by 2400, almost everyone will look pretty similar, and I guess that no longer suprises me. When I was a kid, marrying an asian woman was a rarity, now it seems almost the norm around here. I am pretty sure the Aussie european population won't even make it to 2400.

John, you have a lovely lady.... can see it in her eyes. Haha, I bet you, like everyone else here, wish you had made that choice the first time!!! Still, being young and dumb is all part of life.

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2011, 12:07:50 pm »
The irony about that prediction on physical appearance by 2400, all humans share over 99% of the available genetic variation. Which is to say, we're not really different, that 1%, it's not skin tone, apparently we all possess the ability to have dark or light skin. The variations are more the things we really don't want (bad mutations and disorders)

As for all the fat asses, the worst is now that my little sister finally left her deadbeat boyfriend (yes, he really is, all three of her brothers were wondering what hole we could stuff him in), the 4 years she spent with that loser she now an ass bigger than a 1950s Buick and she's angry because her doc is chastising her for allowing it to happen. BTW, she was into gymnastics and running before she met him.... Now she's got that dietary issue that most westerners have, too much fat and bad carbs, not enough fruit and veggies. I can't say much, since returning this last trip, I have caught myself eating for convenience a few times.

I'm glad my beautiful wife worries about both of our health. If she would just understand that her friends are wrong and she doesn't need "big eyes" to live in the west.
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Arnold

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2011, 02:52:56 pm »
If she would just understand that her friends are wrong and she doesn't need "big eyes" to live in the west.

Haha .. funny , Qing has mentioned that with the "Small " Eyes a few time too . That is exactly what I like the most about chinese Women .. their beautiful Eyes . To convince them though .. you might as well talk to the Wall .

Offline shaun

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2011, 07:09:51 pm »
Good gosh yes Arnold.  Sometimes it seems that Peggy continually apologises about these kinds of things.  The biggest issue is her skin.  I keep telling her that I like it and that many of the women in America would kill for it.  Yes it is a little darker than most but it is beautiful.  Mine will get almost that dark in the summer.  At least I don't have to pay for visits to the tanning machine anymore.

Arnold

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2011, 07:38:08 pm »
Yes .. the Skin ! You know Qing's Brother said .. if you or her Son every return to China to Visit and if they are Brown-skined , he'll pretend he doesn't know them  ::) . Makes Him look like a Farmworker's Son .. hahaha .

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2011, 10:46:10 pm »
Strange how the things, I find attractive, are the same things Ping feels insecure about. Her height is her biggest concern. I myself love the fact that I can kiss the top of her head when we hug.  Her second biggest concern is skin tone, this is where the trouble begins. While I love the fact that she is shorter than me. I have found out the hard way, (on those bright sunny days) those points on her umbrella are just about at my eye level. I end up looking like this---> ;) even when I'm not winking. I have told her more than once -"If I ran China the first thing I would do is outlaw umbrellas if it's not raining."
The second thing I would do is to outlaw those whitening cream masks- One night I was in bed just about to drift off to sleep, when I felt Ping getting into bed next to me, so I turned to give her a kiss goodnight ,and was greeted by Jason from Friday the 13th fame. I swear my heart skipped a beat or two....strange hotel ...different country... and a short Jason sitting up in bed next to me. Try sleeping after that.
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Arnold

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2011, 11:09:14 pm »
James , I bet she didn't even " Blush " when she frightened you ?

Offline john1964

• finally together
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2011, 12:29:28 am »
HA HA, The whitening face masks, I rolled around the bed laughing first time i saw my wife wear one, I must say though that MinYing has beautiful skin, John.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2011, 05:27:00 am »
If she sees this your going to get killed!
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline shaun

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2011, 10:18:54 am »
Mike, I think the shade of their skin is one of those things that we will never understand.   I will argue with Peggy for a while then I realize that she fusses about me as much as she does about her skin, so then I smile and say, "I understand."

Also, I think they say all of this so we will tell them how beautiful just like they are and that makes them feel good.  So, nothing is lost and brownie points are made.   That is what I call a win-win situation.  ;D ;D ;D

It isn't like the arguments that a man loses every time.  My ex used to ask me, "Do you think I am fat?"  You can't win with that kind of question.  It doesn't matter what you say, an argument ensues and the male loses.   I did make her laugh one time but she still got mad.  We were in a clothing store and she was trying on a new pair of pants.  She called me from the dressing room and asked me to get a pair of pants the next size up.  Uh Oh!  :o  I knew I was already in trouble but I got them anyway.   I should have pretended I was asleep.  I did that often.

She came out of the dressing room with the larger size pants on and looked at her butt in the mirror.  She asked me if her butt looked too big?  I responded by saying rather loudly, "Does anyone have a gun I can borrow?  I'd rather shoot myself than answer her question?"  Yes, I know a dumb response but everyone laughed including my ex.  Once we got outside in the car the  ()&*^# hit the fan.  Man I don't miss those days at all.

Come to think of it, in a round about way I think I answered why I went Asian except for how lovely and beautiful and kind and slender and ... these women can be.  ;D  I feel I am luckier than all of you guys put together with one exception.  I'm here and she is in china.  :'(
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:39:50 am by shaun »

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2011, 10:36:49 am »
James , I bet she didn't even " Blush " when she frightened you ?

You know she didn't...but did you know, my face was whiter than hers when it happened....(no mask needed)
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!