Author Topic: Weird!!!  (Read 3856 times)

Offline Londoner

Weird!!!
« on: May 30, 2009, 07:31:04 am »
I had some weird and wacky letters during the 12 months I have been on Chnlove website, but I think this one is probably in the top three of this category! I give it some credit for entertainment value :D

Hi Torano

A bad smile from a beauty parlor in Jilin ^_____)
How are you handsome guy ? wow~~ you are so lovely and cute,, I am much impressed by your special nose ,, you look much more special than many other gentlemen I know from this site. I am not just attracted by your appearance ,, I guess that you can be a nice gentleman ,, a real gentleman,, caring and lovable .. romantic and easy going,, I heard that there are many handsome nice gentlemen are everywhere in Mars, I am not sure ,, are you from Mars ? haha~ so nice to know you ¡­I send you a couple of kisses to make you feel focused ,,, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
1oooooooooooo sweet kisses to you ¡­.

My dear ,the beauty parlor I work for is a small one,, we have many young girls in the parlor .We work very hard each day ,, we meet a lot of people ,. Young and old, men and women ,,tall and short , fat and thin ,,, good people and bad people..

I love my job,, but my senior management stuff sometimes would try to flirt with us girls.,, trying to light our passion , some of my colleagues can not resist that and¡­ I feel hard, and can not bear it more.. But I am still stand on my own ground¡­I believe that I can find my true love, not just one night stand ,, do you share the same value with me ? do you think that I can be a nice girlfriend or wife to make in the future,, please tell me what you think of? I wait for your early reply..
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 07:32:04 am by Londoner »

Vince G

RE: Weird!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 07:41:14 am »
Interesting. Well she's open and honest?

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 07:53:46 am »
I like it, thats a very unique letter, sounds like an interesting girl. She's certainly from Venus.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 09:57:33 am »
I agree, she shows humor and maybe honesty. She shows she is intelligent with the Mars remark. She is unique.  I would want to learn more I think.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline maxx

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:34:53 am »
yes it is interesting I would probably have to write her just to find out.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 10:43:54 am »
Quote from: 'maxx' pid='4344' dateline='1243694093'

yes it is interesting I would probably have to write her just to find out.

I want to write to her after reading the original post lol!!

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 11:24:04 am »
What I find weird , is how they alway's bring up the Nose . Not that they disreguard the Eyes , but the nose ? What's so special about that . Do they think as we westerner's think ? Big Nose ... big you know what ? Now on my next trip , I'll be checking out everybody's Noses just to see , what makes mine special ?

So Torano , is she still working on those ????? kisses ? That will take more than 12 month's to receive all those .

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 11:34:39 am »
Arnold all I'm saying is that Durex sizing is different there and i am not a big guy ;)

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 11:41:36 am »
LOL That's what we heard mate....LOL;):angel:

Offline China Shark

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 11:48:09 am »
Irish how right you are. Things hurt like hell and loo ridiculous to boot. Fitting a size 9 into a size 7 shoe. For guys coming over stock up because the westerner ones are expensive and hard to come by.
Shark
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ed W

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 01:44:47 pm »
I'd have to write back just to know. It does seem much like my wifes letters. bad translation and all. haha
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Londoner

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 02:15:16 pm »
Well guys, I rerely answer admiration letters so why not let some of you answer this one :D  Her profile number is P5082357. This was the second interesting letter I had to day. The first one sounded more like a CV or a job application; giving a long list of her achievements and qualifications, allegedly, she is an insurance executive, in charge of hunders of people!!!

Torano

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2009, 05:34:27 pm »
Well T, She is a tall one. She might not get many dates there cause she's taller then most at 5'-8"

Offline Danny

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 07:10:17 am »
For the most part I have only had dealings with well educated, middle class Chinese people.

One forgets that there is another China. People who work in the cities, in poorly paid and tedious jobs like this woman obviously works at. Life is hard for people like this.

When you have lived a sheltered life you think that life with less money is just the same as you live yourself, and the only difference is having less money, for example, that you can't travel overseas or go to good restaurants quite as much.

You forget that life for a lot of people life is a whole lot harsher than you can ever imagine.

I can remember working with people who lived on the street, and just being absolutely shocked at the way they preyed on each other, the dreadful way they misused each other, and stole and cheated each other. You think that there is some sort of camaraderie amongst the poor. And at times there is. But more often, its mean and unpleasant.

The reference in her letter to the way senior management take an interest in the younger women made me pause and think.

I think, Londoner, you should write back if you're genuinely interested in this woman. But you shouldn't do it, if it is just a matter of curiousity. Her life is hard enough without raising her hopes unnecessarily.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 07:12:36 am by Danny »

Offline Londoner

« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 01:41:12 pm »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='4431' dateline='1243768217'

For the most part I have only had dealings with well educated, middle class Chinese people.

One forgets that there is another China. People who work in the cities, in poorly paid and tedious jobs like this woman obviously works at. Life is hard for people like this.

When you have lived a sheltered life you think that life with less money is just the same as you live yourself, and the only difference is having less money, for example, that you can't travel overseas or go to good restaurants quite as much.

You forget that life for a lot of people life is a whole lot harsher than you can ever imagine.

I can remember working with people who lived on the street, and just being absolutely shocked at the way they preyed on each other, the dreadful way they misused each other, and stole and cheated each other. You think that there is some sort of camaraderie amongst the poor. And at times there is. But more often, its mean and unpleasant.

The reference in her letter to the way senior management take an interest in the younger women made me pause and think.

I think, Londoner, you should write back if you're genuinely interested in this woman. But you shouldn't do it, if it is just a matter of curiousity. Her life is hard enough without raising her hopes unnecessarily.

Hi Danny, I have not written to the lady and have no intention of doing so in the future, which is why I have posted her profile here in case anyone here is interested in her. I do understand what you are saying and sympathise with her situation.