Author Topic: 4th trip  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Haynes

4th trip
« on: October 10, 2011, 11:42:26 pm »
Hi everyone
Well here goes my 4th time to china in less than a year. Xin's papers for her K2 visa have been in for 48 days. I just have to go see my sweetie, it has been  too long not to see her in person, she feels the same and she doesn't let me forget it. I will leave Fairbanks AK. At 1:00 am on Friday the 14th of Oct. and fly to Seattle have a 8 hour layover in Seattle and fly to Beijing direct. Then hop on china air to Zhengzhou and my Xin will pick me up at 10:00 pm. She usually meets me in Beijing and we spend the night and take a train back to Zhengzhou.  So this will save some time. I will have a 10 day visit until I leave, good thing is that I will miss the holiday crowds.  I have been to Beijing and Zhengzhou at Chinese new year and it is crazy  but I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Sorry this is short but I have lots to do before I leave       I will take some photos and post them when I get back.

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
Re: 4th trip
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 11:51:44 pm »
Happy trails Hayness, sounds like a long journey.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 10:34:50 pm »
Haynes , good Times are waiting for you and think .. all those Visa's in your Passport will help you two later a lot to bring you together here .. if that is your Wish . Have a great time .

Offline Haynes

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 11:07:42 pm »
Yes Rhonald but like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow it is well worth it.

Arnold  thanks, Yes I will have a good time. I do hope it helps. I got my passport back today with my new visa so now it is balls to the walls.
H

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 05:05:43 am »
Have a great time.