Author Topic: today everything is so quiet aroud me  (Read 1671 times)

Offline wild imagination

• i am a person with a genuine heart
today everything is so quiet aroud me
« on: November 11, 2011, 05:08:18 am »
i don't know why but today i feel a little bit frustrated about everything around me .
have you ever met such occasion that it seems sunddenly everything around you which you are associated with and concerned about disapper ?
today i try to find friends whom i always like to talk on qq but all of them were off line .then when i try to ring my friends around me i find i have nobody to talk to !
sometimes i feel i am so lucky that i was surrounded by so many caring people but all of sudden i feel i was the only one in the world .i am so lonely and helpless no matter how much i tell myself to be positive it just be difficult to cheer up and be positive.
how i can always be optimistic and love life so much when i face up so much pressure and responsibility in life ?
so dear everyone tell me how to be happy all the time when the life is so hard ?

i want to meet people who is caring,loving and having the moral bottomline .

Offline JamesM.Roberts

Re: today everything is so quiet aroud me
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 05:36:49 am »
You are not alone with these feelings-I would make a bet that almost everyone here has had the same feelings. That is one of the reasons I come here to post. Sharing my stories of a better/ happier time -lifts my spirits a bit and helps me make it through the waiting and loneliness. So please do not be sad as you do have people  who share these same feelings. 
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!

Offline wild imagination

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 07:39:12 am »
james
you are so understanding and sweet to comfort me .
i do appreciate very much.
don'g worry i will be ok.no matter how hard life is we must live right ?
take care.

Arnold

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 11:13:36 am »
James is right ! You will find many here that ARE willing to be Friends and Comfort each other . Just think , some Members here are waiting for their Wife to join them ( month's /even year's ) .. this makes it also hard to stay in a Positive Mood . This Forum is also good to let out any frustrations one might have/pick-up on thier Quest for happiness . One thing Lily , you can be sure off .. we are honest here and do feel for you being lonely sometimes . This is what has brought us here to this " Brotherhood " as we like to call it . So Chin up and the world did not end because your Friends on QQ are out doing their own stuff right now . If they don't come back , would I call them Friends in the first place ?

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 04:32:33 pm »
It is often said the nobody can make us happy, nobody can make us sad.....to be happy or sad is a choice we can only make for ourselves.

When times are good..be happy for yourself...when times are bad, be happy in the knowlege that many people are worse off than you.

You are young, attractive and intelligent, be patient, this part of your life will pass...have confidence in yourself.

And if you want someone to talk to, we here will always listen  ;D ;D ;D

Best wishes...David

Offline wild imagination

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:22:21 pm »
dear james ,arnold and david
i am so appreciative to all of you !
i feel much better now because of your wisdom opinions and meaningful insight in life .it does help me !
i think my life will become more colourful and passionate with so many friends accompany me in soul!
i am lucky one because i am not lonely compared to a lot of people who has no friend !