Author Topic: New member here.  (Read 2380 times)

Offline steveo_evil

New member here.
« on: November 19, 2011, 03:20:52 am »
Hey everyone,

I am steven (just call me steveo) am new here, would like to thank leeroy for all his insight and for leading me to this site. I have been reading the forums for the last few days gaining a little more insight on things.

A few things about me.  first of all I am a younger gentlemen and am planning a trip to china (wuzhou) specifically to meet a lady I have been chatting to the last few months, I will be visiting her for in january about 10 days then will be off to see the rest of china before returning home a few days later.

anyones insights and knowledge will be greatly aprreciated
steveo

Offline Clayton

Re: New member here.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 03:58:38 am »
Good on Ya bloke, you won't regret joining up here
This is the way to go

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 05:41:31 am »
Welcome Steven , to the best little info site in town , a few days seeing China is a little optimistic , but you could say a few months and still only see half , but good luck with your trip , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline steveo_evil

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 06:20:06 am »
Welcome Steven , to the best little info site in town , a few days seeing China is a little optimistic , but you could say a few months and still only see half , but good luck with your trip , regards Sujuan and Robert .

Actually I mean that I am seeing her for 10 days don't want to push it to fast in the beginning. I will be in china for about 6 weeks or so and I don't plan on spending much time in a hotel except for sleeping.

Offline shaun

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 07:15:55 am »
Hi Steveo.  Welcome aboard this great adventure.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 07:47:28 am »
Steven , that is great going there for that length of time , just remember that from Shanghai up towards the borders in both directions including Shenyang it has already started snowing and care must be taken when travelling whether by air , bus or train , and in case you have not read about China's taxi drivers you are in for a treat , keep the forum informed on where you are heading and a lot of the guys will know the areas like Leeroy does , and we do have a few members that live in the Middle Kingdom , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 01:44:23 pm »
Steevo welcome and remember, enjoy the experience of China ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline steveo_evil

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 07:05:30 pm »
Steven , that is great going there for that length of time , just remember that from Shanghai up towards the borders in both directions including Shenyang it has already started snowing and care must be taken when travelling whether by air , bus or train , and in case you have not read about China's taxi drivers you are in for a treat , keep the forum informed on where you are heading and a lot of the guys will know the areas like Leeroy does , and we do have a few members that live in the Middle Kingdom , regards Sujuan and Robert .

cheers mate I have read some things about them. I will be sure to have  names of hotels and places I plan on going to written in both english and chinese.

Thanks for all the kind welcome guys.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 11:40:43 pm »

I will be in china for about 6 weeks or so and I don't plan on spending much time in a hotel except for sleeping.

I came to China for that same 6 weeks some two and a half years ago and am still here. 
My first six weeks was spent in hotels and apartments but history has it that I did not sleep very much!  But that is another story and I am a reformed married man here now.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JamesM.Roberts

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2011, 12:41:50 pm »
Yes welcome Steveo -you will find a lot of knowledgeable people and info here -Have fun  ;D
Anyone can pick up an apple off the ground, but the sweeter ones take a little work to get to!!