Author Topic: my picture on this forum is true  (Read 1434 times)

Offline wild imagination

• i am a person with a genuine heart
my picture on this forum is true
« on: November 22, 2011, 09:39:15 pm »
i read the message from kevin that the pictures uploaded by some women might be  not real or being beautified by photoshop.
all the pictures i published before were absolutely true from my casual life .not any fake skills added at all .
but i begin to worry now that there are some bad people on the forum who might affect me badly because of my pictures.
so i have retreated my pictures.
i think what make a woman beautiful is her soul not her outlooking.
i hope if i were accepted and loved you all of you ,it's because of my thoughts and personality not because of my face and shape .
of course my face and shape is not that perfect too haha !
i want to meet people who is caring,loving and having the moral bottomline .

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
Re: my picture on this forum is true
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 09:48:48 pm »
I would not worry too much as some of us guys have pictures that are avatars or not real of us. My portrait was taken in a photo studio in China and after make up was applied, I bet I was also photo shopped. I actually enjoyed the first picture you posted here. Maybe you were not smiling but the picture did show deep emotion.

People are quick to judge, or will judge anyways so just as you can not control the wind, just allow the current to fly whatever kite you wish to imagine.  8)

If you can catch my drift, then you can catch the wind.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:50:59 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 10:00:44 pm »
Lily , Kevin was talking about Photo's some of the Agencies that are part of Chnlove .. do those kind of Picture alternations .. not the Women at all . Even without them knowing many times .
I find it a shame now , that you withdrew your wonderful Photo .. that I never in my dream thought you did anything to chance it .
You must also understand some of our Member's here , have Met their Lady they been writing to for MOnths and when Face to Face to meeting came .. they looked nothing like the Photo at all . In other cases , also with different Personalities then the Letter indicated . You must therefore NOT blame ones Post regarding such claim as Personal .
Please do NOT !!

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 11:15:49 pm »
Lily...actually, I agree with Kevin.  When we go onto chnlove.com, we dont know what kind of personality the woman has, so we rely on the pictures to see if we find if we are attracted to the woman....then we write to them, in the hopes of having something in common with them.  What other information are we supposed to use?  And the fact is, many pictures on the site are photoshopped..or are old pictures that give the appearance of a younger woman...many deceptive tactics are used by the agencies.