Author Topic: What is acceptable in age spread to a Chinese woman  (Read 10938 times)

Arnold

Re: What is acceptable in age spread to a Chinese woman
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 07:11:27 pm »
So I am assuming that asian women think it is our responsibility to take care of it.

This is what I see here too . Well I did , to the best I can of course . Even though , she can take care of herself well .. what she has in China already financially coming from Shanghai . Hence I don't have any Kid's of my own , all will go to my LaoPo anyway .

Offline Jim

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2011, 12:22:14 am »
Well, when I was searching, I found that most all the women were much younger.  I am now 60.  I was 57 then. Starting around 25 and up sent me letters.  This was on a number of different sites.  When i replied to them, I got the same answer from all.  That with older men they felt more secure and safe and the mature man would treat them better.
My wife is 47 now and 13 years younger.  Age has never been an issue with us.  I kid her about me being old and she just shakes it off and tells me it doesnt matter.  Now my step daughter is 20.  She is also a professional model. Very beautiful.  We were walking around Tiannemon square.  She had her arms in mine. My wife and her friend were back of us a few feet.  Two policemen saw us together and said, He must be very wealthy to have that young woman, we should follow and make sure they are ok.  I broke up laughing when my wife told me that. People in the States would have thought the very same thing.  My point is the same as some of the others.  It makes no difference unless YOU make it a problem.  The idea at this stage in our life to be happy.  It doesnt matter her age, if you satisfy each other, who the f cares?

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 01:07:40 am »
I was talking with Miss Beijing about the age difference at great length.  It is such a different mind set in China.  I took very good pictures...bathing suit, up close face shots...and told her, "look, this is what it looks like at 60"  I have been blessed with pretty good genetics so I look okay.  But I said i can see the skin changes, eyesight, stamina, and muscle mass changes.  She said Alex you look wonderful and I think you are very attractive.  I am glad that you are older...and here is the slayer..."you won't have the strength to chase younger women"....gulp!!!  If you had Bill Gates cash you might get that kind of response from an American chick.  So caveat emptor has been served. 

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 06:00:48 am »
You will get that remark from most women in China that are over 40. I got the same remark from wife.  They trust that your libido had dropped to a level that she can keep you worn down and you wont need or want to chase younger women.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 12:28:11 pm »
  They trust that your libido had dropped to a level that she can keep you worn down and you wont need or want to chase younger women.

That is .. how it is ! At my Age , it is just that .. they keep you on the Honeymoon thing and you never need to look elsewhere . The way I look at an western Woman "Now" , I'd rather stay single if it wasn't for my Wife .

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 01:24:14 am »
I tell you guys you have buoyed my spirits with some of the writings here.  Pleasure to be here with the annointed...he he eh

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2012, 09:26:28 am »
Arnold, I am with you with all the difficulty in finding and keeping a Chinese wife I just cant bear the thought of settling for a western woman now. Most of the ones on Match.com and others are repulsive.

I have a good comeback for that remark about keeping you worn out so you can't chase a younger girl....well if I'm worn out then I cant run away from them either. Fiona thought that was funny,
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2012, 11:27:54 am »
Even an old dog can still bury a bone! ;)

Arnold

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2012, 04:19:32 pm »

Yeah... true, but "HE" will do it "AT" home ... not in the Neighborhood! :-[

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2012, 09:01:18 pm »

But with age there is some memory loss and he may not always remember in which garden he buried the last one! :-X

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2012, 09:29:01 pm »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2012, 09:37:32 pm »

Vince G

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2012, 10:31:00 pm »
Damn paparazzi, i'm suing for harassment, tried of these people taking my picture everywhere I go

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2012, 10:45:47 pm »
Yea, I'm suing too! ;D

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #29 on: January 21, 2012, 11:07:51 pm »
He is really 26 yrs old....but he was burying too many bones and got exhausted and wore out...who wouldn't  ;D ;D ;D