Author Topic: Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.  (Read 81356 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
Re: Single Chinese Girls looking for husbands.
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2014, 05:23:59 pm »
I had 4 attempts to meet a paretner through ChinaLove...all were just a rip-off........4 wasted trips to China.

I finally met my wife through Blossoms...after wading through countless Phipipino "Ladies" etc, etc.

Offline maxx

« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2014, 07:26:27 pm »
I met my wife on Chinlove. 2 months of writing letters. Hit it off on the first trip. We were married on the second trip.Made the trip every 2 months until she received her visa.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2014, 08:54:54 pm »
I met my wife through a wife of a friend.  I was already in China by then.

No I did not throw a friend Maxx it was through. Ha ha.

The friend told me that she had a friend who was on Chnlove and of course I had a look before we met.  So although Chnlove was just a very little instrumental in our meeting everything else took place without any fees or charges paid.

When the agency heard they tried to come on board but a well chosen few words soon stopped them in their tracks.

After several months 'courting' like a normal couple,that is one not having to go through a long distance relationship, we then married.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2014, 07:13:32 pm »
I went to China to meet a girl from Chinalove, that didnt work out, went a second time to meet another which didnt work out either,then was introduced to my current wife (who worked for a dating agency as a Chinalove interpreter)by a friend of the first girl I went to meet.
Crazy but true ! :) So in a roundabout way we did meet though Chinalove.
We are happily married now three years, with one boy aged 1.5 and a girl on the way at the end of this month.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2014, 08:35:27 pm »
Maybe I should vote for Chnlove as well as 'through a friend' as the reason I came to China in the first place was to meet someone on Chnlove.

So they were really instrumental in my coming here in the first place.

Do I get a second vote?

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2014, 10:45:21 am »
I think we will leave the voting open . It is such a small sample.

GUYS BEWARE ! 
I need to get out of this business of helping ladies find Foreign husbands. Find something better to do with my free time.  I had the strangest experience. I was on QQ with a lady I had known for a few weeks. She seemed "normal". Interested in a foreign husband and full of questions about American men, likes and dislikes. But there was always a sexual overtone in her questions. I just thought it to be curiosity and left it alone and dodged the questions.  (red flag)

SOooooo last week she is on QQ and I send her a  hello. She says the wants to make sure I am not a fake, a player or scammer. Then she says "turn on your camera and take off your clothes". Holy shit batman! I cant believe she said that. So I am guessing she is joking, or drunk or is just super horny today ( or all three) But I'm not going down that road so I decline. I told her i needed to go and we could talk some other time. Well some other time will never come. I notice she is no longer my QQ friend. She dumped me ! 

Anyone hooks up with this woman has a strange tiger by the tail. And after giving it a bit more thought it is possible that she is the fake, and she is a he or an organization looking to record your antics and sell you the video. So beware of ladies that want to play cyber games with you. It may cost you more that you think.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2014, 09:35:19 pm »
I sat on Chnlove for months just watching the action.  It didn't take long to figure out it was an ATM machine gone crazy.  Seemed like a zillion admire letters.  After awhile you can actually see the same letters with identical wording being passed to you from even different agencies.  Never spent a nickle there.  There were a many beautiful women.  Photoshop enhancements were incredible and many a man has paid dearly dreaming over those photos.

Somehow I got the link to Chinese love links.com.  It has been my source of leads since then.  I met a girl in Urumqi who told me her Chnlove experience.  I was dumbstruck to hear how much these women pay to join that service.  It is over 10 thousand dollars american.  If they do not find a husband then they get 70-80 percent of it back.  But many letters are sent to the ladies and the woman knows nothing about these letters until the translator/manager makes the decision they have milked the guy enough or he is sincere or he is a cretin or the guy just disappears.  What a setup!!!

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2014, 01:08:20 pm »
 I get a lot of interest from people on QQ that see photos of me and my wife in the USA. They want to know more about western men and the western culture. And in the end want me to find them a western husband. It is not always clear there intentions but most of the time it is simply that they want out of China or they want their kid to have a better chance in America. So of the dozens of ladies that I meet online there are few that I would recommend as "ideal" wives because of their motives. I hate to judge them so I wont. I mean, whats wrong with seeking a better life for yourself and your kids. We all have motives don't we?  I cant say which are justified and which are not. But I don't feel right introducing someone here that I know does not have lifelong love and marriage as at least one of their priorities. I also don't feel comfortable introducing someone here that I have not met in person and had a chance to spend a day with. I am on the threshold of posting information on three different ladies but I am not yet sure if I will do it. 

Another problem I have is when I post her contact information here I have just put her at risk of being taken advantage of by the trolls that visit here. It is less likely to happen here than on one of the dating sites but it still happens.  I wish the MODs could restrict this thread to members only.

Just bear in mind that if the lady is worried about you at all she will contact me and in short order I will know everything about you and will advise her accordingly. I will also let you know that if she is smitten by your charm and decides to pursue you then I will walk away, hands off and leave you and her to fate. My job is finished.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 07:17:32 pm by Pineau »
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Arnold

« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2014, 07:54:10 pm »
Gerry, we do have an VIP lounge section... that you could use for the Ladies. We only allow long-time and honest Members to join there and it would get those also involved helping maybe find (if they know someone suitable) somebody looking over the Pacific for a Wife.
Ps: Not sure if you are a Member already, but Martin can help with that.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #70 on: April 24, 2014, 09:37:24 pm »
I have been a member here for a very long time and have never heard about this VIP Lounge. Is this something new?

Vince G

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2014, 10:35:04 pm »
VIP Lounge? It must be for just the single Mods?   ;D

Offline shaun

« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 05:06:46 am »
Guess that explains a lot Robert.  We are not the chosen ones.

I've known for a long time there was a private side to this site that most didn't know about but it was explained to me that it was for mod's only to discuss issues on this site privately.  Now Arnold's confession sheds new light on the subject.  It's pretty offensive to a long time member.

It would be interesting to see just who all of the members of this secret society are.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 05:24:00 am by shaun »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 06:06:27 am »
Yes, that does appear to be the case.  ???

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 09:00:15 am »
Guess that explains a lot Robert.  We are not the chosen ones.

I've known for a long time there was a private side to this site that most didn't know about but it was explained to me that it was for mod's only to discuss issues on this site privately.  Now Arnold's confession sheds new light on the subject.  It's pretty offensive to a long time member.

It would be interesting to see just who all of the members of this secret society are.

Started in July 2010. Last new posted topic was in Aug 2013
Guess, the VIP section ran out of Drinks and Food and is now closed? Sad....

Most topics were from 2010, a few 2011, then the section fizzled out. It was a layer just below Mod level where we could ask for a wider range of input from experienced members on important topics.

Over all this site does not have the same volume as back in its hay day of 2010 -2011, thus the VIP section became a fossil of days gone by.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 09:15:49 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances