Author Topic: Aids in China  (Read 4042 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Aids in China
« on: December 02, 2011, 03:26:53 am »
I know I headed it Aids but as we all know that Aids derives from being HIV Positive.  The Government here announced yesterday that there are nearly half a million reported HIV cases in China and it is increasing with possibly that number again not reported.

So remember, and I will be blunt and this is for members who have yet to meet a partner yet, don't take the risk with unprotected sex with people on first visits or even 2nd or 3rd.  Until you are sure about each other.  Not only protecting against HIV but also unwanted pregnancies.

Be aware that agencies have been known to bring in KTV girls to meet men who believe they are meeting the women they have been talking to for a while or even a replacement for one that 'was suddenly not available' for your visit.

In my early days here I never ever went bare back until I was married.

Willy

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 03:28:44 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
Re: Aids in China
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 03:43:12 am »
Excellent topic Willy.  Everyone should heed this warning.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 09:49:25 am »
But how would the female know whether a man she was meeting was HIV Positive or not?  We never needed a medical report for visa into China anyway. I meant this to go both ways in my start to thread. Man and Woman to take care.

Willy

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 10:25:23 am »
Exactly my point. Everyone has to rely on the honesty of others which means common sense must come into play.  For People just meeting there is no protection, except for 'Mates' or whatever brand of condom you trust.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 10:53:54 am »
This is a worry that is always upfront in my mind. I also wondered the amount of chance that will be taken in China? The worry of attracting AIDS/HIV is also what lead me to marry back in the 80's, (we all know how that turned out). Seeing it, and knowing a few no longer around I have become very blunt in asking a potential mate, but it can't be asked unless face to face in this situation. So I will just have to be "prepared". Here in the U.S. a blood test is taken before a marriage license is given, even before AIDS was around. Truth be known before marriage.

Offline Jason B

• Xia and Laura the most beautiful girls in the world
  • Xia - guardian of my heart.
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 10:32:22 pm »
Pardon my ignorance but what is a KTV girl?
I WILL have my revenge for having to be clean shaven......once I learn how to tame my Dragon.

Offline Pineau

• All things considered .....
  • Board Moderator
  • God is great, beer is good, and people are Crazy
    • Youtube
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 01:07:43 pm »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-57333674-10391704/aids-cases-in-china-projected-to-hit-780000/

It is not worth the risk. get tested and make sure you partner is tested. Mandatory for anyone with a brain.
Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.
https://chinaandfriends.shutterfly.com/pictures
http://www.youtube.com/user/gerrypineau/videos
http://youtu.be/zG4eoONlutE

Offline Jan

• QQ 1507672319
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2011, 11:09:00 am »
The Chinese culture about sex generally is really strange.

What I've learnt is just among the  younger peoples opinions...

It is as if don't talk about it and it can not happen (unwanted pregnancy, diseases etc.)... I had a good talk last summer about this with 3 girls on two seperate occasions... And they think sexually transmitted diseases don't really exist at China and if it does exist only the foreigners have it.

Which lead into another point. Unwanted pregnancies. They feel you can not get pregnant as long as the man pulls out early enough...

And just today. I heard from a friend thats at China. That two of her good friends have gotten pregnant now. One is 18, another one is older... And they will both go to a hospital to get them babies removed... It is the first time for the 18 years old one and 2nd for the older one...

I mean what the fuck? It is fine to fuck like rabbits apparently for the men. And let the women take care of the birth control, opps I mean 1-2 months too late birth control... I could never bear to have anyone go through that. Getting the baby chemically or surgically removed/killed...

It is fine for them to go through that shitty procedure in the hosiptal. So their boyfriends would not leave them??? And that the men can continue to keep on doing this, until they actually leave these girls. And find younger ones later on... I've heard some about one of these guys. At first he was asking a lot of girls if they have boyfriends... Then when he found one that did not have... He "took" her as his girlfriend... Apparently this boy is the girls first boyfriend and the girl is rather weak minded. I believe this girl will get burnt quite bad...

I keep kept told that "she is a traditional girl" etc... I refuse to believe a single word of it. But of course I won't say it straight to their face.

Theres so many things I get so angry and want to cuss their familieies and ancestors when I hear and read stuff that they do... But "its their culture" "thousands of years old and theyre proud of it"... But then I realize again. I don't really care, if theyre that stupid. Its their problem. I will not have anything to do with those kinds of people.
Also if I don't make a big deal out of anything, my life will be a lot simpler too... At this point I can't speak much, I don't know the culture much... its not my place to criticize and make people loose faces.

/end of rant

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011, 11:31:51 am »
Sex education is terrible in China.  Unfortunately, the changes that need to happen are so fundamentally ingrained in the culture, changes will either never happen, or if they do, will change the culture completely. 
...as irresistible as chocolate

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011, 01:18:23 pm »
Jan, chill out man. You have your beliefs, opinions and way of life and that is fine but you can't save a whole country esp. like China even if you tried. From experience you can't change a person anyway, they can only do it themselves. This situation is nothing new even here in the US. There is even an 80's movie that comes to mind call Last American Virgin. Shrug it off and just save one woman, the one you want to be with. 

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2011, 03:18:39 pm »

4.Any person suffering from a mental disorder..........

Sorry to go askew on this thread, but this little reference brings to my mind 2 questions...

1) How did Willy get into china, we all know he suffers from some mental disorder.
2).  And thats me really f...ked now ;D ;D ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline shaun

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2011, 05:43:59 pm »
Yes Rob that is all true but Willy is there paving the way for you.  ;D ;D ;D

As for me I've got not one to do my bidding.  :(

• Board Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011, 09:25:11 pm »

4.Any person suffering from a mental disorder..........

Sorry to go askew on this thread, but this little reference brings to my mind 2 questions...

1) How did Willy get into china, we all know he suffers from some mental disorder.
2).  And thats me really f...ked now ;D ;D ;D

No problem for me at all. When I came they asked where I was going and I said I wanted "The Asylum". They ushered me through and gave me a great reception, wine women and song.  But on reflection I think they thought I wanted the 'Political' one and not the 'Mental' one I was really looking for. But I am not one for spoiling their fun now am I!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 01:12:42 am »
Jan, while I agree with some of your post, I take exception to the part of blaming the men. It takes two. Yes, those girls got abortions...but this is to be blamed on the men only?  That's the only point I wanted to make.