Author Topic: Scantily clothed Ladies  (Read 4628 times)

Offline 2hip

• Red Wabbit
Scantily clothed Ladies
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:56:52 pm »
I am not a prude.  But a couple of ladies who I have had significant correspondence have sent some racy photos of themselves to me.  Nothing to blow western men out of the water with.  But I am just trying to understand is this something that is okay in Chinese culture if they are very interested in a man.  Two of these ladies and I have been writing almost daily for over a month.  These girls are very pretty and wow...GULP!!!

What is your take on this?  What have you guys experienced with this sort of behavior?

Offline shaun

Re: Scantily clothed Ladies
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:25:52 pm »
The number on chnlove!!!!   You need to give us the numbers!!!!!!   Only kidding.  ;D ;D

I think that some of the women are coerced into doing this a little at a time.  Many of the agencies will tell these woman that they need these kinds of photos to seal the deal with a western man.

There are a lot of conservative woman out there that won't do it but there are a lot who will, thinking it is the only way.  Decided for yourself what you are comfortable with others seeing and let that govern your choosing.

For me I was looking for conservative dress and was willing to have a little more provocative as long as it didn't expose everything.  I knew that I could figure out her mindset through talking to her.  I have a good conservative woman in dress and attitude.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 06:31:33 pm »
I can only report back to you what my LP has to say on this subject.

She tells me that it is a HUGE No-No for any "decent" Chinese woman to even consider sending photos of herself in scanty clothing to a Man she had never met.

As far as it goes, even a photo of her in a swim suit would not happen until she got to know the Man personally.

But my Ming is 43 years old, maybe some of these cultural constraints dont apply to the modern, younger Chinese Women ???

But be careful....easy to get blindsided by exposed flesh !!!...and not see the darker side  ;D ;D

Offline maxx

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 07:28:28 pm »
This is a touchy subject in Chinese culture.Like David's wife my wife believes this is a no no.and it says very bad things about the girl's sending the picture.But if you look at the profiles on Chnlove.The girls between the ages of 18 to 26.They have posed in some pretty short dresses.And some provocative poses.

I have 2 lady friends who live in Zhuhai.They are sisters who fall into this age range.They dress risque on occasion.But all it is for is to make them feel sexy.Both girls have a hands off policy.Which is strictly enforced by there mother.I seriously doubt if anybody could talk either one of these girls into sending those kind of pictures to anyone.

I think the girls are stuck between to very different worlds.You have old China.With it's strict morals.And you have the new China.Where premarital sex is on the rise.And the rate of young Chinese girls having abortions is on the rise.

From my own observations of Chinese girls and from talking to them.I have come to the conclusion Chinese girls are very Naive when it comes to things like this.(Now notice I did not say Chines woman.There is a big difference beetween a Chinese girl and a Chinese woman.I do not need my pm box filled with angry comments.) and yes I know some Chinese woman who are a little naive about this kind of thing.Is not taught in Chinese schools the last I heard.So the girls have no idea what they do to a man when they send those kind of pictures.Or with the lovey dovey words that are put into the Emf letters.

So if you want to procede at your own risk.You never know she mite just send the pictures.Or it may be a scam to try to work some more money out of you.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 08:19:17 pm »
I wouldn't be too concerned 2hip they probably just got your profile mixed up with Scottish_Rob! ;D ;D

As other says take care. I would discard them as only men and scammers are likely to send such pics.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »
an't be me mate, I NEVER get those kind of photos :( :( :(, besides I no longer use chnlove since Kathy!!! :o :o
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 09:31:22 pm »
This is the only type pictures I receive, I am grateful they are not scantily clad! :o

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 10:05:28 pm »
 I think she looks more Russian than Chinese ! 8)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 11:23:42 pm »
an't be me mate, I NEVER get those kind of photos :( :( :(, besides I no longer use chnlove since Kathy!!! :o :o
But your profile is still there. Never removed. They have been searching for you. Hence sending to wrong person. That why you never get them. 

But if you get desperate I can send you one of me is my 'never scantie' Mongolian thermal long johns. ;D

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 02:20:36 am »
My wife said the local agency did pressure her for such pictures, so she gave them a couple of her old images from when she was singing in the nightclubs trying to be discovered.

She also stated she hates those pictures, but she was a singer trying to get noticed and apparently one talent scout actually decided to be honest and tell her they would never sign her, because she is a contraalto, and the recording industry only wants soprano Chinese women....  their loss, my gain

Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com