Author Topic: agencies  (Read 4041 times)

Offline Mike

agencies
« on: January 29, 2012, 10:12:43 am »
Hi guys, i`m sort of new to this site and am just wondering if its possible to get a list of good agencies which people have experienced?
I have  had a look around but am still a bit confused , i have heard that there are some really dodgy agencies and some good honest ones...

Regards
Mike

Offline mpo

a
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2012, 01:13:36 pm »
 :)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 07:59:15 pm by mpo »

Vince G

« Last Edit: January 29, 2012, 01:22:47 pm by Vince G »

Amber

Re: agencies
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 07:07:35 pm »
    :o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Mike

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2012, 02:31:47 am »
Thanks heaps for the info guys, i have been talking to a couple of ladies now but am still very cautious of who they really are.
Just wondering if any one has dealt with Beijing Shuxin Marriage Service Center, has any one any thoughts on these guys?
thanks

Amber

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2012, 11:55:05 am »
hello .Now and your confabulation.Write a letter to you person.
It is an organization bait.(Replace)you have to get the lady's face in the as early as video frequency see.Certain your confabulation.Do you want to untie this riddle?Please give the Email me.I will help you.When you meet a confused problem.When I know.I will  say to  you.

Vince G

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 04:32:27 pm »
LOL Mike, confabulation another word for conversation.

A formal engage in conversation; talk : she could be heard on the telephone confabulating with someone.

Vince G

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2012, 04:37:58 pm »
A better Translation: It's a bait and switch by the agency. Get the lady on web cam as soon as possible then have a conversation. Do you want to solve this? Email me if you have a problem I can help.

How'd I do?

Amber

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 08:43:02 am »
  hello .mpo4747.    My English is an entry-level.  :([Sorry. :-[I say organization----The marriage in China lies a company :D.I want to encourage to learn English  :)