Author Topic: what we need to do to keep the beautiful creature - once we have her  (Read 1285 times)

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
It's been suggested and since nobody got the ball rolling, I guess it's in my court.

What do you guys think are some good tips to keep our lovely ladies once we've won their hearts?  I'd be especially interested in hearing from the guys that have married their sweethearts and are now living apart waiting for her visa, that must be incredibly rough.  

I'll start by saying I think it's important to put yourself in her shoes once in a while.  Think about how things are for her, through her eyes.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Arnold

RE: what we need to do to keep the beautiful creature - once we have her
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 01:35:37 am »
Neil , believe me .. I'm alway's in Qing's shoe's ( no no i'm not that ) . When I got back in Feb . , I do nothing but think how is she going to like it here . How safe is it for her here , not only at night but anytime of day . If you think that doesn't worry me , your mistaken . In fact she is so much on my Mind day in day out , that I have started to neglect myself and I'm starting to realize this now . Your Body know's and it will let you know when your doing this to yourself . The Economy here , most of my saving's have gone into this and it worries me of course . I get four weeks Vacation pay a year , so after the next trip in July / August , that's it . I can take all the time I want off , but not payed after those four . So , Qing know's that I'm not rich or close to that , but two Poeple in Love like we are , we will make it together here or in China . Ones a Man found his True Love , he will do whatever is needed to take care and make her feel loved as long as he takes breath's . I  need to kick my Book in gear and make it sell and We will be even happier reading our own story . Hehe

Spruik

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 03:10:38 am »
Give her respect, space, consideration, trust.

Respect
Respect her as an equal human being.

Space
Don't be possesive and jealous - let her pursue the things she is interested in. Give her some financial responsibilities and also some financial freedom. Don't make her ask for everything.

Consideration
Think before you do anything (ask her how she feels about whatever you have in mind), don't go off to the pub and leave her at home lonely. As much as possible, involve her in everything you do - if not physically, talk about it.

Cleanliness
Best to take your shower at night, so you don't bring your body sweat into the sheets (unless she loves it)

Trust
Show her you place 100% trust in her (off course be on your guard, there are preditors out there).

Not just during your honeymoon, but forever. Recreate your marriage every day.

Most of us know all this, of course.

Vince G

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:09:43 am »
This past weekend on the phone she said about not sure how suitable we are? I think she was just wanting to hear some reassurance. It didn't take much just to bring up some points. She was worried as I have been when we do meet will we see the person in the letters. Just understanding where she was coming from and reminding her how suitable we are is all she needed.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2009, 02:03:42 pm »
Quote from: 'Spruik' pid='4627' dateline='1243926638'

Give her respect, space, consideration, trust.

Respect
Respect her as an equal human being.

Space
Don't be possesive and jealous - let her pursue the things she is interested in. Give her some financial responsibilities and also some financial freedom. Don't make her ask for everything.

Consideration
Think before you do anything (ask her how she feels about whatever you have in mind), don't go off to the pub and leave her at home lonely. As much as possible, involve her in everything you do - if not physically, talk about it.

Cleanliness
Best to take your shower at night, so you don't bring your body sweat into the sheets (unless she loves it)

Trust
Show her you place 100% trust in her (off course be on your guard, there are preditors out there).

Not just during your honeymoon, but forever. Recreate your marriage every day.

Most of us know all this, of course.

Great post Spruik, and guys, let us not forget, " don't be controling ", also we must not just tell them we love them we must SHOW them we love them.
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS