Author Topic: Well made plans?  (Read 3465 times)

Offline Haynes

Well made plans?
« on: February 01, 2012, 11:54:45 pm »
On the 13th of January my boss sent us home 2 hours early, no work. So the first thing I did when I got home was call my sweetie in china we talked then I got this hair brained idea to take some time and surprise her  and spend some time with her for new years. So off line I went and my plan was set in motion.
What a can of worms I got myself into, but it did work out at last. So getting to Beijing was easy but that is where it all fell apart but not at first , My flight from Beijing to Zhengzhou was set. So I call my boss and ask if it was ok to take off 2 weeks  he said ok!!!  So the big moment to surprise  her was now so the plan was set. Oh I thought so, but well made plans of mice and men or fate will soon show it ugly head.
 I called my sweetie and told her the news she almost  could not believe it ,so we made plans, I knew she had some time off and her boss likes me and he said she could work from home the second week so all was set.
Whoo  Haa it has been 3 months since my last trip and we miss each other a lot, she is the most wonderful thing that has ever happened in my life and I miss her very much and now I will see her again.
My flight was set to leave Fairbanks AK in less than 24 hours so off and running I went , you know all the things you need to take for, aunties and uncles and family. So when I got home I looked at my email and they canceled my flight from Beijing to Zhengzhou and back, so I called xin  and told her to see if she could find a train ticket, no train tickets from Beijing to Zhengzhou , but she found she could come to Beijing  on the train so that is where I left it, maybe we would spend the time in Beijing, but I was coming come hell or high water my ticket was nonrefundable. so she will meet me in Beijing. 
So I fly into Seattle and it starts snowing just before we leave, usual for Seattle  I found out later they got 10 inches of snow and ice rain on top, just dodged that one .
I get to Beijing and I meet her with a kiss, she got over kissing in public as long as it is not a long kiss but she still blushes.
Then she told  me she found us a ride to Zhengzhou. On the internet she found  a couple that where driving and wants some gas money to help them so she agreed, what she did tell me was it was a Honda civic and they had a golden retriever , what the hell could I say but thank you honey for your  money saving intellect. So off we go 4 grown people and a BIG golden retriever in a Honda  civic, but what the hell it only cost 300 yuan  and 2 hours cleaning the dog hair off  our clothes when we got home.
I did spend 14 wonderful days with my sweetheart and her son, she will get her interview sometime in April  and I will be there for her interview and she will return with me to the frozen land of Alaska.
Haynes

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: Well made plans?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 12:20:44 am »
Ha ha , Haynes that was the funniest thing my mind could imagine , now all we need is an artists impression of the 5 of you in the Honda , I am glad that you had an enjoyable time with your lady , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 12:31:15 am »
Ahhh .. come on, didn't they get 28 People into a Volkswagen Bug on a Commercial ones? So five (fourandDog) in a Honda is nothing, unless the Dogs tongue got moving! :P ;D

Offline Scottish_Robbie

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 05:22:10 am »
My ex and I had a Honda Civic, nothing wrong with them hahaha ;D
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Winston Churchill

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 08:31:01 am »
But then I hear that one of you is no bigger than a retriever. 

I will paws here as I hear you panting saying how does he know how big my ex was?

Robbie I read the book Mate.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 01:13:22 am »
and here I complained before about riding 5 grown-ups in a kia soul.... honda civic with the retriever?!?! ouch
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com