Author Topic: Changsha Deeply Loving Matchmaking & Hengyang YanXing Info Service Center  (Read 2008 times)

WillySF

First of all, I am new to this site but not as newbie to this online dating. I have travel to China often for my business. So China I am very familiar with China so I can get along fine there without difficult.

I have written to many Chnlove agencies, and can tell which one is fishy. Even that I still scam by these agencies. I have written to their ladies for more than a month and even setup a cupid date. When I am China, I like to setup a date so I can fly to Changsha to meet them. So they give all that type excuses. To make it short the agencies just in business to burn up your credits.

I am in dispute with them now and I am able to recoup some credits. Just to stay clear from them as a warning to our fellow readers.

May be other people like to add other agencies.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Changsha Deeply Loving Matchmaking & Hengyang YanXing Info Service Center
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 03:05:09 am »
Just the name Changsha is a red flag to most on here.  My wife comes from heng yang, Hunan next town along from Changsha.

Her advice is do not trust anyone from Changsha!!!!  Especially if they want your money.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,