Author Topic: Re: How many others is she talking to  (Read 7769 times)

Arnold

Re: How many others is she talking to
« on: May 02, 2009, 11:10:38 am »
Chong and Martin , I think you two are eating too many Dumpling's . Hahahaha

Offline Gautam

How many others is she talking to
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 12:06:14 pm »
Now that I am back as it were on the market I am wondering if there is a way to determine how many other chaps our chosen woman is writing to at the same time.

It just seems to me that the ladies would diversify their risk by writing to a few chaps just as we would with a few ladies.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Vince G

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 12:24:45 pm »
Yeah, You should be reading more of the posts here. Look in "Ask An Experienced Member" and then "BROTHERHOOD LIST OF LADY PROFILE #" Put your (ex) ladies profile number in and see if there are any others with the same.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 06:51:33 pm »
Quote from: "Gautam"
Now that I am back as it were on the market I am wondering if there is a way to determine how many other chaps our chosen woman is writing to at the same time.

It just seems to me that the ladies would diversify their risk by writing to a few chaps just as we would with a few ladies.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

All you can really do is ask?Unless her profile shows up in the list of ones someone here is talking to?
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Jimmy

• Soon the Family will be Complete.
  • She Was A Wonderful Wife
    • Jim N Libo
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 03:11:58 am »
I only talk to one lady at a time figuring the love of my life will come along eventually. I have talked with 6 different women over the last few months and what has worked for me is just ask them. It is good to remember the differences in cultures but at the same time don't let things get one sided in your relationships, try and use common sense, be nice and polite like a gentleman should but don't forget most of these women want to learn about our culture as much as we do theirs.

I have talked with some very nice ladies so far just haven't found that one that makes me say she's the one yet. but I think I may be on to something with the one I with now sure hope so,
Jimmy Henson

Martin

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 10:23:24 am »
I came right out and asked Zhifang when we first started writing to each other.  She told me that there had been someone else writing to her a month before, but that it went nowhere.  I am pretty certain I am the only guy writing to her now...and by pretty certain, I mean I am not quite sure I know who Chong is writing to. :D

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 10:27:31 am »
:lol:  great reply Martin
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 10:53:27 am »
:lol:  Martin, your right he could be envious and jealous
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Chong

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 11:33:17 am »
Guys ... looking forward to my trip starting May 29th for two months ... you can read about it in my blog entitled ... Chong & Zhifang in China ... glad that Martin guy's back in Jianada. Three's a crowd, even in Guangzhou !!!   :twisted:

I also have to have a serious talk with Rita and tell her the truth about those Vegas Hustlers / Elvis impersonators  :evil:

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 12:26:57 pm »
I waited to ask xule, but when I did she told me she was the first man she had contacted, and the only on she is in contact with.  She had told me that many men had contacted her but she did not talk to many of them.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 01:18:57 pm »
Quote from: "Josh Markley"
I waited to ask xule, but when I did she told me she was the first man she had contacted, and the only on she is in contact with.  She had told me that many men had contacted her but she did not talk to many of them.

Josh , let me see here ?
I think it should read ... but when I did she told me ( I ) was the first man she had contacted .
She had told me that many men had contacted her but she did not talk to ( any ) of them .

I'm sure that is what you mend to say ?

I also ask my Wife about this , I do was the first contact she had and the last . Hehe . Never gave her a second chance . How mean of me ?

Martin

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2009, 06:58:51 pm »
I was not the first...but I am the last!  She had been a member for 4 years, so it goes without saying that others had written.  I am not quite sure how I got to be the lucky one...but I am not complaining!

Offline Gautam

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2009, 10:32:58 pm »
You guys are so lucky - you find beautiful ladies who only correspond with you. I think chaps it is time to share your snake oil with the losers like me who only find the gold diggers and butterflies.

Vince G

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2009, 10:58:08 pm »
Gautam, I can only speak for myself. I got freakin lucky.  :D

I was going through the ladies photos and seen hers. I sent a cupid note, saying to myself, OK lets see what happens? o'hum. As the letters went on it became more obvious to both of us what we had.

Arnold

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2009, 11:10:45 pm »
Cheer up Gautam , hey not all is lost yet . Just to remind you , my wife was the fourth Lady , before finding the right one  . You have to stay positive through this process at all times . Those Lady's can sence ( the good ones ) your feeling in your letter's . I myself was ready to give up after the first one , mind you . But she did not let me quit ... yes , She did not let me quit and that is what she told me , to stay positive and continue writing the same lovely letter's , I have written to her . She had already a Boyfriend at the time and she told me in a nice way , that she can only give her Heart to one , but it was the wrong one . It did not work out between the two . Now that is my chinese Sister Min in Baoding . I have two Sister's that are just the most wonderful Person's you ever want to meet . Gautam , how old are you and what are your looking for age wise ? One is 41 and the other is 49 . Let me know . With these two you will not get anything but the best , trust me on that .