Author Topic: Chnlove.com New Policy.  (Read 1784 times)

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
Chnlove.com New Policy.
« on: February 17, 2012, 04:59:13 am »
Hi everyone,hope all is well and good.

Maybe someone has mentioned this already???
As you all probably know chnlove.com now has two sister sites,all under the Qpid network banner.I noticed on the russian site that the policy is:
Quote:
 For security and safety reasons, gentlemen are not permitted to exchange personal contact information via any of the site's services, including EMF Mail, Live Chat, Love Call, Gifts & Flowers etc.

I was a bit taken aback to read this,and I thought,well,at least on chnlove.com you can TRY to give your email and ask for her email or QQ via the EMF mail correspondence,but NO MORE!!!!!!!!,checking on there they now HAVE THE SAME ABOVE POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe they would do this,now its impossible for anyone to correspond outside the EMF merry go round and some other new ridiculus so called SECURE and SAFE servives...Cupid Date,Love Call and Live Chat... ???

Blown away... :o :( >:(

Cheers!

Offline lilyben

Re: Chnlove.com New Policy.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 06:11:41 am »
The best thing to do is. Not to use Chnlove and the 2 sister sites anymore.

XXXX

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 06:21:22 am »
Actually,I dont use them but I am still registered there,I ran out of credits a long time ago.I just thought I would bring this to peoples attention who are still on there and maybe about to buy credits.

Offline lilyben

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:39:42 am »
Please read the following letter . There is nothing true about this letter. It is just a scam.
How can a lady from a Chinese cultural background . Be so passinate with someone she dose not know at all.

Dear Sir ......

Thanks for your quick response.

Sir, from your message below, we learned that you have concern about the lady's way to address you when communicating at the beginning stage. We can fully understand your confusion when receiving the lady's passionate replies. As you may agree, the way express love or interest varies from different people. It seems your lady has chosen a passionate way to show her interest, which confuses you. On this matter, we have forwarded your concern to the related agencies. The local staff would give more advise to the lady on the communiation with you. Hopefully this could help you have a better contact with your beloved ones.

We also agree that online cross-cultural relationship has to face with more challenges. In fact, this is what our site striving to help the lovers tackle. We notice that you only exchange one letter with your ladies. It is always suggested that our gentlemen need to know more about the ladies's situation and consideration. Chnlove provide real ladies and EMF mail service for you to communicate with the ladies. We also give a lot of tips & advices for you to get to know the ladies in different stages. And to avoid possible risks during your communication, we provided Safety Tips. In addition, we encourage our clients to share their expereince and advices on how to find a good lady in our forum. You may take some time to have a look, hopefully it will be helpful for you.

Thanks again for your support to our service. Please feel free to let us know if you have additional question or concern. We'll be glad to help our sincere clients.

Best Regards,
Angela Ran
Chnlove Support Teamng letter from Chnlove.

Offline jimmysilk

• its a beautiful day
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 07:07:34 am »
What are you trying to say???,
I'm fully aware of what goes on with chnlove.com.I've been on this forum for a long time and before finding this forum I had many bad experiences and disappointments at chnlove.

Offline JohnB

• Board Moderator
  • the less traveled road has made all the difference
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 10:47:24 am »
The realities of 'being' do exist. as in “Being together”.
Think about the odds of meeting someone a decade ago. Or today. Everything takes money & patience. Computer love is not cheap, going overseas is not cheap. There are a few good stories about love the first China visit, very few. It took me a few visits. I saw the potent. I just fine tuned my strategy. What works. There are thousands of women behind that ChnLove facade. That part is real. You just have to figure what works.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 10:49:03 am by John »