Author Topic: Immigration Assistance Provider  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Immigration Assistance Provider
« on: April 14, 2012, 11:19:37 am »
Here is another option for processing your fiancee or spousal visas for the United States. I am less expensive than most lawyers and agencies and I also work nights and weekends! You can access my site using the " immigration USA " button in my signature line or use this link  http://www.issoga.com
  Regards, Robert

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: Immigration Assistance Provider
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 12:38:51 am »
Even though I am not an American (ss you all probably guessed by now) but I had a nose around that site.  Even from China without the proxy it loads quickly and you travel from page to page very easily.  Seems to be filled with lots of information.

It looks good and feels good.

Are you going to be earning from it with adverts etc. or just the fees. (The fees for your part of the service I could not find listed as yet)

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline maxx

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 10:17:38 am »
Robert FB cut us off the other day when we were talking..I did take a look threw your site.I liked it well done it was easy to follow.And it looked good.So good job.well done.

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 10:18:14 am »

More Chinese get US green card

Updated: 2012-04-16 16:09

(chinadaily.com.cn)

Comments(6)

Print

Mail

Large Medium  Small

More than 87,000 Chinese-born people became legal permanent residents (LPR) of the United States in 2011, the second largest number among countries gaining green cards in the US.

Chinese-born people make up 8.2 percent of the total 1.06 million people gaining green cards in 2011, according to a report on new LPRs issued by the US Department of Homeland Security last week.

Mexico became the leading country in obtaining US green cards, with 14 percent of the new LPRs given to Mexicans, the report said.

The green card serves as proof that its holder, a LPR, has been officially granted immigration benefits, which include permission to reside and seek employment in the US.
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 10:17:31 pm »
Thanks for the positive reviews! Willy I plan to just charge fees for my services, I do not think the site will draw enough hits/views to be very profitable concerning adverts. As far as my fees are concerned, the fee for each client will be determined by the their specific case needs. Having been through the system start to finish myself I know how expensive immigration as a whole can be, so that is why I plan to keep my fees as reasonable as possible. I also offer several payment options for clients that are on a tight budget. If a person has a question about my services or just wants a quote, they can use the " How can we  assist you?" page to e-mail me or call me at the number listed on my site. Thanks, Robert :)

Maxx, I have the same problem with FB when I am talking to my friends in Texas.

Offline lfputman3

• Don't count the days until, count the days after
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 02:07:39 am »
Not to be negative Nancy on you Robert, but what about those of us on the other end of I75?

I'm not really that worried, I have attorney friends, served (Honorable status) and my parents like her so much, they offered to co-sponsor their new daughter. One of dad's friends who has an office in a city ending in DC suggested that. Theory is that two vets sponsoring is better than just one.

We'll see how it all goes.

Lloyd
Better to plunge in and drowned, than sit on the pier wondering.

1744748245@qq.com

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 06:41:14 am »
Not to be negative Nancy on you Robert, but what about those of us on the other end of I75?

I'm not really that worried, I have attorney friends, served (Honorable status) and my parents like her so much, they offered to co-sponsor their new daughter. One of dad's friends who has an office in a city ending in DC suggested that. Theory is that two vets sponsoring is better than just one.

We'll see how it all goes.

Lloyd

Lloyd,
  I can handle cases from all 50 states ( even those at the other end of I-75 ). As far as sponsors for your wife are concerned, as long as your current income is above 125% of the federal poverty level, you should not need a co-sponsor. Concerning your mother in laws employment visa , she will have to be petitioned and sponsored by her future employer here in the United States, who will have to supply a department of labor certificate and loads of of other documents as to why a legal resident/citizen already here can not do the job!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 07:33:00 am by robertt snellgrove »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2012, 06:15:42 pm »
Even though I am not an American (ss you all probably guessed by now) but I had a nose around that site.  Even from China without the proxy it loads quickly and you travel from page to page very easily.  Seems to be filled with lots of information.

It looks good and feels good.

Are you going to be earning from it with adverts etc. or just the fees. (The fees for your part of the service I could not find listed as yet)

Willy

Willy,
   My fees are between $450-$950 depending on the client's specific needs and level of service desired! I think most people will find the fees reasonable since most marriage agencies that offer visa services charge anywhere from $700-$1500 for their services and attorneys normally start out around $950+. If a person is interested in using my services, they can contact me using the contact form on my site or the telephone number listed there. Unlike the majority of attorneys and marriage agencies I work nights,weekends and holidays if needed. Regards, Robert

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2012, 11:20:43 am »
I have recently made several changes to my immigration website! I have added a new translator widget to replace the google translator, added several new links to the site and added a new section for USCIS news. The site now has links to almost any government agency you might need and many more links to other sites of interest. Stop by and look it over at  http://www.immigrationassistanceprovider.com
                                                                                                                        Regards, Robert