Author Topic: Ping Wang Scammer GZB272161 Beware She Is Scum  (Read 4554 times)

Arnold

RE: Rotten Ladies
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 01:01:12 am »
Toon , we all dislike Scam's the same way you do , but we don't argue with each other's . Did you not say yourself on one Post
" You are done with Chnlove and want nothing to do with them anymore " what does that tell us ? Why would you need us here ? That does not make for a good relationship under friends , unless you do not concider us friend's ? You jumped on our Forum like you jumped on Chnlove . Now if you want to stay with us , wouldn't you give Chnlove a chance too / Not everybody is a scammer with them , and you know that just as well . Now let's get back to being a brotherhood and Post as such .
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 01:02:41 am by Arnold »

Spruik

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 01:27:50 am »
Arnold,

I did not start an argument, but I was defending myself from a personal attack (and that to a third party) - which of course does not make for a good relationship.

I said I will not be supporting Chnlove anymore. Not quite the same, and I still have credits (but don't intend to purchase new ones) and I have a current friendship with a lady through Chnlove, but also have her (real) private email address and other (real) contact details, which are used more often than EMFs. So I have options. I will probably visit her next month (she is hoping to meet me), and intend to make it part of a return trip to my old country.

Now, I don't care about reputations, neither about having warnings attached to me. We are not at school anymore.

So I confirm my request to have my account and postings removed.

Toon.

Arnold

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 01:57:34 am »
I agree we are not in School anymore , but we do beheave as such sometimes and me included . I have done my share of letting my Ass do the taking instead of my Mouth . Haven't we all done that ?

To remove your Account and Posting's , it's up to Ronan or Martin ( the Admin's ) I wish you reconcider though .

Offline metooap

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:20 am »
Guys,

Can we tone down this heated stuff?

Here is my two cents worth.

We should not delete this post. We are all here to learn and we have different ways of learning. Though rarely do we want to get to this level - too me the question is what can I learn from this thread?

We are here I believe as brothers to support each other - But we are not here to have a love fest either. Sometimes things will get heated, that is life. As brothers we have to learn to deal with different situations and we have to learn to disagree. I think this thread can help us all learn something.

Toon, we can learn something from you, the same way you can learn something from us all.

So fine tell us to f..it! And curse each one of us out. Then smile and laugh at yourself, and each one of us here. Because we are all here - bottom-line for the same reason. To learn, and grow!

Think about it, then let’s move on. There is much to share and to agree and disagree on!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 03:18:42 am by metooap »

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 04:42:52 am »
Quote from: 'Spruik' pid='4793' dateline='1244093270'

Arnold,

I did not start an argument, but I was defending myself from a personal attack (and that to a third party) - which of course does not make for a good relationship.

I said I will not be supporting Chnlove anymore. Not quite the same, and I still have credits (but don't intend to purchase new ones) and I have a current friendship with a lady through Chnlove, but also have her (real) private email address and other (real) contact details, which are used more often than EMFs. So I have options. I will probably visit her next month (she is hoping to meet me), and intend to make it part of a return trip to my old country.

Now, I don't care about reputations, neither about having warnings attached to me. We are not at school anymore.

So I confirm my request to have my account and postings removed.

Toon.

Done, this topic is locked for the moment.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.