Author Topic: Ping Wang Scammer GZB272161 Beware She Is Scum  (Read 4553 times)

Offline China Shark

Ping Wang Scammer GZB272161 Beware She Is Scum
« on: June 02, 2009, 04:32:17 am »
Mods do not move this post. The guys need to be aware of this snake. This was the scammer that I had got thrown off Chnlove back in November, just resurfaced while just for kicks was going through my old admirers letters. This one is hardcore into the game and has no intention of being straight with anyone. Complete deceitful blantant lier who is just looking to burn everyone and everybody around her. Strung me along for a bit with no intentions whatsoever of following through. Sent this scum roses and she doesn't even send a thank you for them. I am not even sure if she is real at all. Might just be a picture the agency uses to lure unsuspecting guys in with. I had her thrown off Chnlove because this nimrod tells me she is getting back together with her husband yet is still on the active profile a week after saying this. She claims to be a shoe designer as well as owning lottery machines around Guangzhou. If any of you guys are in contact with this one you need back off and walk away. Was the first real scammer I busted on here. They assumed that once I was convinced for awhile that they would bring her back after things cooled off. Funny thing about Sharks is that once they sink thier teeth into something they never let go. I just wrote a real nasty letter to Chnlove regarding this nonsense. Kind of curious what kind of excuse they'll give for this one. Once a lier always a lier.
Ping Wang GZB272161 Guangzhou Xinxian Marraige Introduction Service
This has been a public service announcement from the China Shark.
Sorry, Martin but this one needs to be taken out with the garbage. Guys do not think this a retribution thing, it is a warning to stay away and not get burned like I did. She is smoking hot so she is good but not much going on upstairs.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Vince G

RE: Ping Wang Scammer GZB272161 Beware She Is Scum
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 08:19:48 am »
Shark and everyone else. Didn't even read the profile the photos tell me all I need to know. FAKE! She is not real Shark. This is a model they have photos of (maybe paid her for it?) and they put up a profile. SHE IS NOT WRITING. WHENEVER YOU SEE PHOTOS LIKE THIS, FULL PROFILE, LIKE AN AD IN A MAGAZINE? IT'S FAKE.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:41:11 am »
Sounds like what I just ran into check out this one from same agency GZB272868 Rita Yang and she is smokin hot, and supposedly an exec admin for a real estate company...butters you all up and drops you like a hot box of rocks, and got to admit that the Shark did give me fair warning, so rest of you guys proceed with caution, like I did I lived and learned
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Vince G

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 03:25:26 pm »
Hey Norb, Almost every photo is to good. Except one. The profile with her back to the shot? It's more like the wicked witch of the east. "And your little dog too"

Offline victor-hills

RE: Rotten Ladies
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 11:34:06 am »
Got to say this allmost any new post on this site at the mo all about bad women scams and so on veary depressing we all know it go,s on do we really need to bang on about it all the bloody time ???????.
Spruik im a bit lost with what your saying as you sead you know the game and your hopping its not the same for the Chinese ladies why are you eaven bothering if you know all about it ?????
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:38:42 am by victor-hills »
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 11:59:03 am »
AMEN............victor........he is starting to sound like ol' geordie
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Vince G

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 12:01:15 pm »
Depressing if you believe that Bull Crap. Does that sound or read like any government official? And None would give "Hear Say" from a phone conversation in a document. It's not legal.

Paul Todd

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 12:08:50 pm »
We all know this stuff,the nets full of it. One of the aims of this site is to give direction to other members on how to avoid these situations and also support and comfort. To fill the pages with this,well what does it achieve??  Just fills peoples heads with doubt and worry.
We start to read stuff into our own relationships that might not be there. Maxx pointed out in an other thread,our attitude counts for a lot. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out for you so far, but stay positive my friend. Follow the advice of the senior members here, remember they have been there and done that. What better direction could you have!:D

Offline Hans

• Once you go Asian you never go Caucasian
    • http://motpol.blogspot.com
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 01:07:07 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='4660' dateline='1243970726'

Hey Norb, Almost every photo is to good. Except one. The profile with her back to the shot? It's more like the wicked witch of the east. "And your little dog too"

But you can't mean that every woman who has studio shots taken of her is fake? I mean, most of them have these "too good to be true" images. Very few have pictures taken by themselves of with a regular camera. I corresponded with a lady for some time last year and the difference between her studio pictures and the ones I got from her later on was incredible. You could hardly tell it was her! But that doesn't mean she was fake. She wasn't that good looking so she obviously tried to improve her looks. I let her go eventually.

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 09:04:35 pm »
Hans, I was talking about that one lady. She's a good looking woman but that profile pic? In profile she looks different. It's not uncommon and I think they did something in that photo? Eastern girls don't have noses like that. (big & hooked)

Martin

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 09:48:50 pm »
Paul, this thread is titled "Rotten Ladies". You don't need to read it if you don't want to hear about bad experiences.

Let's tone down the rhetoric here.  That is not what this group is, or was about.

Martin

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 09:52:09 pm »
And let me add, marrying the girl on your first visit is not wise.

OK...since you are the expert on these matters, please tell me why this is not wise?  I know of three members who have done the unwise thing (me being one of them).  Tell me why I was unwise?  I dated a girl for a year and a half...I had known her for two years before I started dating her.  After 8 years of marriage, we divorced.  Fortunately, we are still friends...but tell me, after I went through this for my first wife, why is it unwise to marry a girl on the first trip?  What will more than one trip do?  For those of us that did marry on our first trip, we were following our heart.  I don't think you can really be critical of this.

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 11:26:39 pm »
Maybe we'll just delete this whole topic since it doesn't seem to help anybody and causes more trouble then it's worth?

This isn't Pfishy. We're not going to have arguments over posts. THIS SHIT STOPS NOW!

Arnold

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 12:40:23 am »
Toon , we are either locking this Thread or wiping it out all together . We see no need for this here in our Forum .  Michael know's better then that also , there is really no need to fire up with a Thread like this one . We here are all aware of the Agencies and Translator problems , without going to such an extreme .
We don't mind having you here , but don't throw fuel into a Threat that is helping nobody .
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 12:41:34 am by Arnold »

Spruik

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 12:48:49 am »
Arnold,

I don't need this crap between members, neither do I need warning messages (I won't read it).

Please remove my account altogether and remove all my postings.

I am not a bitter person at all. I love life but hate scams. I also dislike arguments and personal attacks. I have better things to do with my time.

Good luck to all.

Toon