Author Topic: help with info on agency...  (Read 2171 times)

Offline Mike

help with info on agency...
« on: May 03, 2012, 06:27:52 am »
Hi there guys, im just wondering if anyone can help me.
I have been talking to a girl from Harmoney Love translation company and am just wondering if anyone has dealt with this agency before?
I have done a search on here but are unable to find anything. Is anyone able to give me any feedback on this agency, i would really appreciate it...

thanks
Mike
 ???

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
Re: help with info on agency...
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 06:49:05 am »
Maybe someone can give you a lead on this agency , but poke around , I don't know where you are , but sites like Asian Friend finder etc quite often have these ladies on them and on some of the sites you can even home right in on their city , age group etc , if you find them on one of these sites , you can email and talk via qq face to face without getting ripped off , these days it is very dangerous to head for China without talking 1 to 1 via some medium , as there seems to be more scammers than ever on a lot of the sites including CHNlove , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
Re: help with info on agency...
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 07:32:35 pm »
I looked high and low, but could only dig this up on ChnLove's site.

Harmoney Love translation company
Member:     Since Nov-10-11 in Suzhou, Jiangsu

Brief Introduction   |   Feedback Profile   |   Lady Profiles

Brief Introduction
Our company was established in August of 2006, locating in Suzhou City, Jiangsu Province, which is a romantic paradise with 2,500 years of history. If you get a chance to come here, you will fall into the paradise of the ancient China. Being surrounded by the old architecture and picturesque views, you will know this is a place that fostered a large number of beautiful ladies here.

As a professional and serious translation company, we always aim to help more and more singles build a stable relationship leading to marriage, regardless of their ages, races or even nationalities. And our Company's operating philosophy is: "Let the world be full of love". The company's attitude is: love comes first, and then to be loved.

In order to help ladies have a smooth communication with the gentlemen, we have qualified staff that are able to provide professional and excellent translation service for our members. Besides, we also offer wonderful dating and wedding services.

With so many years’ hard working and devoting, more than 200 pairs of cross-border marriage have been witnessed already. Let’s create a complete set of service system, which is intimate and detailed, you will totally enjoy your journey to China and find your soul mate—the true LOVE. 

Their feedback rating is attached here also: