Author Topic: Flowers To China  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Flowers To China
« on: June 03, 2009, 08:45:03 pm »
There has been a lot of adverse comments of late about Agencies in China.  I know that chinaroses.com is not an agency but I would like to give them a good word on this forum.  I have sent two lots of flowers to Luo Li this month and this time instead of delivering them to her home they took them to the hospital where she is a doctor made tghere way through various departments and delivered them to her personally.

At the hospital they were not able to take the ordered photo's but to compensate for this they have given me a credit that is double the cost of Photos plus a bit extra on top!  Guess who will be sending more flowers before I leave for China.
Willy The Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Chet Sams

RE: Flowers To China
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:22:11 pm »
That is a habit that i got stuck on via chinaroses. Sent the flowers wanted photos. Didnt happen. Asked them why. Blah blah blah. So they try again. The worst blurred photo i have ever seen., So i went to chinaflowernet. Beautiful work. Getting ready to do a 7 day of roses for my ladies birthday. See if they can impress me some more.

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 10:32:42 pm »
Chet , may I suggest that you make it Eight day's ? One more day might not make a big difference to you , but the LAdy it will .
Just a thought :idea:

Offline China Shark

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 10:52:18 pm »
Glad to see some agency are making the effort to provide a good service.
China Shark Mike
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!