Author Topic: About QQ  (Read 2108 times)

Offline chrisred

About QQ
« on: July 18, 2012, 07:32:23 am »
Hello, I'm new here and this is my first post. I found this site some weeks ago and first want to thank all of you for the valuable informations and advices. Although I couldn't avoid traps in Chnlove, it is really calming that I'm not alone and there's help here if I have problem.

Now i have one. :D As you suggested, after some EMF letters I asked the lady for direct connection to check her identity. We both are on QQ, but can't add each others profile. When I try I get an automatic respond "Your request is declined" and she said even couldn't find my profile. Is there any setting problem at one of us? Or is it because I use QQ International and she has the Chinese version? And in case we couldn't solve this problem, do you know any other chat software (with audio/video services) which is also available in China and she can install without English language knowledge?

My QQ number is 2482510882, and I'd be pleased if somebody could check if it's really invisible from China. Thank you very much!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
Re: About QQ
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 07:39:55 am »
I do not have qq. My wife does and later I will ask her to check on your qq address.

I always use Skype. I use it for keeping contact with friends within China.  Even the ladies working for the new China PaypaL can use Skype with no problems.  My wifes niece uses skype with no problem for messaging and video.  Skype in China is in Chinese.

You could use this as a second string.  If your lady insists that she cannot get you on QQ and she will not join up with the free Skype service then you should seriously consider your position with this lady.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 10:00:19 am »
My wife checked out your QQ number from here in China and up came a link to Chris with that number so she can be in contact with you.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline chrisred

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 10:35:40 am »
Willy, thanks for your quick response!

Chris

Arnold

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 10:57:06 am »
First .. Welcome to our Forum Chris!
As you have already noticed, you'll get all or at least most help on your quest for a chinese Lady. Now, you see.. your Lady friend is either very shy to talk direct so early with you.. or it is one that is not up to par. Request it ones more to connect to QQ with a nice way of calling it off... if not willing to have it done. After all, this is a private Site and the Agency can not keep her from it.. even if she signed a contract saying she wont/can not. If it is the case, her having signed such.. she might be in a position not to break her word with them. We know, these Agencies go to all extend to freighten their Lady's with all kinds of harm (like we will make sure you'll never get a Visa), which of course is all a bluff.
Take it easy.. have some patience and find out for yourself, without going to deep into emotional/money matters.
Good Luck!